•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Makers better not ruin Armaan and make him toxic or let him get brainwashed. I can already see the show going in a bad direction as Armaan shouted at Dia which I Disliked. He was very respectful towards Dia and now he has completely changed after marriage. If this carries on then I’ll have to bid goodbye to this show which would be a shame since it started nicely..

they have to put some limits for Bhavna staying all the times at her Maykaand causing the problums between Diya and Arman.

Originally posted by Moonlight493

Makers better not ruin Armaan and make him toxic or let him get brainwashed. I can already see the show going in a bad direction as Armaan shouted at Dia which I Disliked. He was very respectful towards Dia and now he has completely changed after marriage. If this carries on then I’ll have to bid goodbye to this show which would be a shame since it started nicely..

I feel Armaan's human side and his insecurities is shown because the hero of the story need not always be good boy. He can also have drawbacks and behave incorrectly sometimes. Similarly Diya was shown vulnerable to criticism about her colour and felt upset due to that.

yes those draw backs they would have shown before they got married so Diya should be known and be ready for those things not on their special night and still she doesn't know that his ex is her friend she might tell her own story ,every thing happened so sudden but Palki and Arman were getting married she should have known that what happened in the past with him , Arman and Diya are both matured he should open up to her so they both can handle the situation created by Bhavna.

Originally posted by kooki07

yes those draw backs they would have shown before they got married so Diya should be known and be ready for those things not on their special night and still she doesn't know that his ex is her friend she might tell her own story ,every thing happened so sudden but Palki and Arman were getting married she should have known that what happened in the past with him , Arman and Diya are both matured he should open up to her so they both can handle the situation created by Bhavna.

I think they are trying to portray the raw emotional side of Armaan. Remember his emotional and angry side when Diya and Armaan had a big fight during Palkis birthday party. 

Even before marriage had they shown him always being good and making sacrifices, he would've got married to Palki instead of Diya. 

Since Armaan was adamant on getting his love he confessed his love even going against his mother's wishes. 

They are trying to tell Armaan and Diyas story while showing their human like how it is in real life which is different from other serials.

Now its same kitchen politics are going on . Do they not realise that weirs get fed up and annoyed by the same type of story in every seirials?

Originally posted by kooki07

Now its same kitchen politics are going on . Do they not realise that weirs get fed up and annoyed by the same type of story in every seirials?

The kitchen politics this time is shown to be more of ego battles and our Diya is not shown as usual rona dhona type of girl but giving a tit for tat reply. Happy to see this change but I agree they should focus more on the love story between the lead actors. Even Palki and Krish love story is so cute to watch. I think kitchen politics will add some spice to the lead pair love story but should be limited.