Parineeti is a remake?

Posted: 1 years ago

I just want to know guys as to me it seems that the basic story of 'Parineeti' is uncannily similar to the story of one old serial 'Kabhi sautan kabhi saheli' also made under Balaji Telefilms' banner and produced by Ekta Kapoor and Shobha mam; that serial first started on DD Metro and later on continued from beginning till the end at Star Plus.I am almost sure of my assumption, still what do you guys think? Please check on your own and then reply

All Ekta shows are copies of each other with changes here and there

Only I Ekta’s  serials all these things like neethi not seeing her close friends husband’s pic also and Rajiv coming neethis house ten times, but cannot see his own married wife Pari 😀😀😀😀

Omg …. These kind of all unexpected unexplained drama is popular in Balaji telefilms serials 😜😜

Originally posted by srikalaganesh

Only I Ekta’s  serials all these things like neethi not seeing her close friends husband’s pic also and Rajiv coming neethis house ten times, but cannot see his own married wife Pari 😀😀😀😀

Omg …. These kind of all unexpected unexplained drama is popular in Balaji telefilms serials 😜😜

Dont be surprised if you see both sautans teaming up against a crocodile soon to save their dearest Patidev😆

Originally posted by evilxbalaa

Dont be surprised if you see both sautans teaming up against a crocodile soon to save their dearest Patidev😆

Both the Sautans and so called hero husband are hostages under the bank thief’s in front of all I mean full crowd…. But still they dint see each other for more than 12 hours when they were in the same place …,,I really can’t understand how come colors channel allowing these kind of shows to air ????? There is a limit to fool the ppl …. This serial has crossed all the limits…. How these actors also agreeing to act in these kind of baseless serials.

Originally posted by srikalaganesh

Both the Sautans and so called hero husband are hostages under the bank thief’s in front of all I mean full crowd…. But still they dint see each other for more than 12 hours when they were in the same place …,,I really can’t understand how come colors channel allowing these kind of shows to air ????? There is a limit to fool the ppl …. This serial has crossed all the limits…. How these actors also agreeing to act in these kind of baseless serials.

Why wouldnt colors allow it?? They are the biggest supporters of cheating and EMA😆

Yes, Kabhi Sautan Kabhi Saheli 2.0

I have not watched that show KSKS so don't know about it .

Originally posted by kooki07

I have not watched that show KSKS so don't know about it .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v02Ul1Dd40&list=PLL_cmOQQ1Wn07RwMSnpQXvcvLT51u_9N7

Check YouTube. Most episodes are there.

Edited by taravinashyam - 1 years ago

thanks yes it looks familiar both families are oposit from each other . Yes I will try to watch on the YouTube thanks again .