Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Katrina is listed as the guest to come, she is never real and always try to say things that make her look good which appears fake. But if she comes with dp it’ll be fun to watch. Or if Kat came with Vicky it’ll be interesting but if Kat comes by herself or with other costars is boring. 

Edited by Terenaina - 2 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priya185

Last seasons gave nepotism debates, Alia president wrong answer and  bashing Ranbir

Wonder what this season will give 🤣

now, there’s nothing new. But depending on the timing, he might call Suhana and Agastya to the couch 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

I would DIE if Aishwarya and Karisma came on together - that would never happen. But imagine Rani and Ash... loooool 

Brahmastra team will definitely be promoting their film in September...

This season looks like it will be heavily promoting Dharma Productions' films... looking at their roster:

June 2022: Govinda Naam Mera (Vicky Kaushal, Kiara Advani, Bhumi Pednekar)

July 2022: Jug Jug Jeeyo (Varun Dhawan, Kiara Advani, Anil Kapoor, Neetu Kapoor)

August 2022: Liger (Vijay Deverakonda, Ananya Panday)

September 2022: Brahmastra (Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan, Dimple Kapadia)

October 2022: Yodha (Sidharth Malhotra, Disha Patani, Raashi Khanna)

November 2022: Bedhadak (Shanaya Kapoor, Laksh Lalwani, Gurfateh Singh Pirzada)

I just looked at the previous seasons and they run on average for 4-7 months each... let's not forget KJO's own directorial "Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani" releases in early 2023 too 🥳

So they start taping in May and if it starts airing in June it could run till December. That does cover all the Dharma movies for this year a couple for next year too 😆  

Ash and Rani would make for some good headlines too but if the fallout between Abhishek and YRF is true that might not happen either. Maybe KJo will go bold and bring in Big B with Rekha and Jaya. Silsila reunion.  

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

I would DIE if Aishwarya and Karisma came on together - that would never happen. But imagine Rani and Ash... loooool 

Brahmastra team will definitely be promoting their film in September...

This season looks like it will be heavily promoting Dharma Productions' films... looking at their roster:

June 2022: Govinda Naam Mera (Vicky Kaushal, Kiara Advani, Bhumi Pednekar)

July 2022: Jug Jug Jeeyo (Varun Dhawan, Kiara Advani, Anil Kapoor, Neetu Kapoor)

August 2022: Liger (Vijay Deverakonda, Ananya Panday)

September 2022: Brahmastra (Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan, Dimple Kapadia)

October 2022: Yodha (Sidharth Malhotra, Disha Patani, Raashi Khanna)

November 2022: Bedhadak (Shanaya Kapoor, Laksh Lalwani, Gurfateh Singh Pirzada)

I just looked at the previous seasons and they run on average for 4-7 months each... let's not forget KJO's own directorial "Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani" releases in early 2023 too 🥳

It’s a really well planned move then 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Depending on how long the show runs he might save Aloobir for season finale as Brahmstra is releasing in September, as of now 😉.  

I would love to see Katrina and Deepika together but it’s kind of unlikely.    

I want to see Aishwarya and Karishma together but that’s even more unlikely. 

I’m sure the Archie nepo trio (Suhana, Agastya, Khushi) will come together. I hope Shweta comes again too just so KJo can ask her what happened to not wanting/letting her kids join the industry.  

Aamir Khan might come with Kareena. Sid with Rashmika. Kiara either with Vicky or Varun depending on when her episode airs, or maybe both. Basically costars promoting movies. 

I don’t think Aishwerya will make an appearance at all 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Originally posted by: diasingh2

I'm sure KJo will invite her adopted beti and damaad in the first episode itself.smiley9

This is KWK's 7th season, and Alia will be making her 7th appearance on the show😆. And she wasn't even around the first 3 season Lmao.

https://tenor.com/TZ0Q.gif

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Originally posted by: hasini009

Last 4 or 5 seasons KWK dedicated to “Bira ki shaadi”. Bira kisse shadi karega, kon kis gaane pe naachega, shadi karega ki nahi, who’s he dating now,…and all. btw Kareena ‘RanKat’ ki shaadi mein “Chikni Chameli” pe naachne waali thi. bechari “chaiyya chaiyya” karke nikalna pada🥺

Deepu- Sonam

Deepu- PC

Deepu - Aloo 

ho gaya. 

now I want Deepu-Kat for obvious reasons 

@ bold: 😆

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Let me guess: 

- Ranbir + Alia with special appearance  by SRK

- Ranveer + Deepika

- Katrina + Vicky 

- Varun + Wifey

- Arjun + Malaika

Etc etc 

I think it will be more about movie promotions 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramita94

So the bashing he got last time was not enough to get this shut down seems like he wants more brickbats

he is incorrigible 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

You named everyone but not Ananya. KJo never invited her dad and now no one thinks she will be invited this season. She was right about her struggle. 😔

🤣