Mithai

Mithai is 1000 times better

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Mithai is competing with this serial , Mithai is 1000 times better than the below , don't know why zee is not able to attract trp people .. 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1517466810051821568

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awahnee thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

Mithai is competing with this serial , Mithai is 1000 times better than the below , don't know why zee is not able to attract trp people .. 

Is this really what people watch. Sorry i have been away from itv for too long. SAAK was recommended by a friend in December after it was off air and then followed Deba here. But this beyond cringe worthy. 

Being a 90’s kid I am really sad to see how the itv content has been degraded in last 20 years.

Nicenkool9 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

The one in question is down the drain. They deviated so much from original that most of us stopped watching it. Ur right there is no comparsion. Because KKIS became gutter not worth watching whereas Mithai is good story so far. I only wish the actor playing ML was diff. 

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nicenkool9

The one in question is down the drain. They deviated so much from original that most of us stopped watching it. Ur right there is no comparsion. Because KKIS became gutter not worth watching whereas Mithai is good story so far. I only wish the actor playing ML was diff. 

I think even ML has improved alot, when compared to earlier episodes. He is doing ok now a days

urmita thumbnail

It seems itv viewers like cringy toxic stuff more these days...

Nicenkool9 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: urmita

All sitara shows r cringe worthy. Sometimes i feel im glad that they have saved so much of my time

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: urmita

I am watching only itv shows (few) with lowest trp (exception SSK2 and some others like that one) - best thing to avoid top trps - I am sure they are filled with those trp catching craps 🤣

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I am watching only itv shows (few) with lowest trp (exception SSK2 and some others like that one) - best thing to avoid top trps - I am sure they are filled with those trp catching craps 🤣

I have actually developed habit of watching Sab tv these days😆 the top channels are all filled with Toxicity and the few good things they have they want to destroy...even the bengali Mithai is now being disappointing