Tejo got her Karma.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Tejo always acted like she's so mahaan and a goddess, putting herself on a pedestal above Fateh, Jasmin and everyone else but finally showed her true colours. 

Even before "dying", she doubted Fateh and Jasmin for having an affair. Also believed that Fateh could leak her sex tape. Is this called love when you can think so low about your guy? She never had any trust on her love or her sister.

Despite it being her fault that she didn't tell the whole truth about Jasmin to Fateh, she didn't accept that she messed up, and instead expected Fateh to apologise Lol. Such an egotistical woman, and also characteless.šŸ˜†

She had sex with Fateh when they weren't married. Wow! How did "sanskari" Tejo ended up having premarital sex? Always knew this Tejo character was fake from head to toe and she finally got her karma.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Kinda harsh.  You got some Tejo issues apparently šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Absolutely. 

Me want some karma like this too... 

I'll join you therešŸ˜‰

Bluekohl thumbnail
Originally posted by: 08_maria

I'll join you therešŸ˜‰

I don't have a man stealing, Jija shirt sniffing, useless chor criminal sister to follow me, so nobody can ruin our fun

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

Tejo always acted like she's so mahaan and a goddess, putting herself on a pedestal above Fateh, Jasmin and everyone else but finally showed her true colours. 

Even before "dying", she doubted Fateh and Jasmin for having an affair. Also believed that Fateh could leak her sex tape. Is this called love when you can think so low about your guy? She never had any trust on her love or her sister.

Despite it being her fault that she didn't tell the whole truth about Jasmin to Fateh, she didn't accept that she messed up, and instead expected Fateh to apologise Lol. Such an egotistical woman, and also characteless.šŸ˜†

She had sex with Fateh when they weren't married. Wow! How did "sanskari" Tejo ended up having premarital sex? Always knew this Tejo character was fake from head to toe and she finally got her karma.

lolā€¦this is 2022ā€¦ so I think premarital sex is more the norm now than an exception šŸ˜‚

Bluekohl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indira1211

lolā€¦this is 2022ā€¦ so I think premarital sex is more the norm now than an exception šŸ˜‚

šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø well the OP seems to be from a different age. 

P. S. She's not even old fashioned, we know this because she justified EMA properly, in essays, so it's not even as if she's a conservative who believes in sanctity of marriage. 

Not that having pre marital sex is bad as long as it's two consenting adults. 

Edited by Bluekohl - 1 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø well the OP seems to be from a different age. 

P. S. She's not even old fashioned, we know this because she justified EMA properly, in essays, so it's not even as if she's a conservative who believes in sanctity of marriage. 

Not that having pre marital sex is bad as long as it's two consenting adults. 

exactly Tejo is a professional woman and Fateh is a mature manā€¦and they were married and were also engaged when they got intimate the second timeā€¦so whatā€™s the problemā€¦they are not 2 irresponsible teenagersā€¦I donā€™t think they can be termed immoralā€¦also they were in love and their physical intimacy was a manifestation of their love for each otherā€¦.it was not some sleazy one night standā€¦ And tejo and fateh were not betraying anyone or cheating anyoneā€¦šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø.  But on the other hand.. I have no justification for EMAā€¦I feel that it is not acceptable on any grounds because itā€™s betrayal and deceitā€¦even if you donā€™t love your spouse..show them some respectā€¦and end the marriage before going behind their backs and cheating on themā€¦ 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Currently I'm not sure if this is Tejo pretending to be Tanya or Tejo is really dead and Tanya is her look-alike.

If this is Tejo pretending to be Tanya, then I don't know why she's still pretending like she's not Tejo. Leaving Fateh and Jasmin in such a weak moment, when Amrik is dead. And he died saving her. Still she doesn't want to return with them?

Tejo must be in her honeymoon phase of living in a foreign country. Who would like to return to Mogha and live under restrictions of her family and society when she can live in London with full freedom and independence? It's realistic she doesn't want to return to India. 

But it's completely selfish of her to make everyone believe that she's dead. Her family was mourning her for months while she was partying in London not caring about anyone, and she's still being selfish by not coming back to India.

As for premarital sex, I don't have any problem with that, but Tejo and her fans have always taken pride in how sanskari she is. So having premarital sex shows she's not really a sanskari bahu. Could she tell her family or Fateh's family that she was pregnant with Fateh's child without a bit of shame in her eyes? These people consider her an epitome of perfection.

If Tejo is really dead, it's good since she got her punishment for doubting at Fateh and Jasmin. But if she's not dead, and pretending to be Tanya then also it's not bad because she's continuously exposing herself through her actions. 

Bluekohl thumbnail

Currently I'm not sure if this is Tejo pretending to be Tanya or Tejo is really dead and Tanya is her look-alike.

If this is Tejo pretending to be Tanya, then I don't know why she's still pretending like she's not Tejo. Leaving Fateh and Jasmin in such a weak moment, when Amrik is dead. And he died saving her. Still she doesn't want to return with them?

Tejo must be in her honeymoon phase of living in a foreign country. Who would like to return to Mogha and live under restrictions of her family and society when she can live in London with full freedom and independence? It's realistic she doesn't want to return to India. 

But it's completely selfish of her to make everyone believe that she's dead. Her family was mourning her for months while she was partying in London not caring about anyone, and she's still being selfish by not coming back to India.

As for premarital sex, I don't have any problem with that, but Tejo and her fans have always taken pride in how sanskari she is. So having premarital sex shows she's not really a sanskari bahu. Could she tell her family or Fateh's family that she was pregnant with Fateh's child without a bit of shame in her eyes? These people consider her an epitome of perfection.

If Tejo is really dead, it's good since she got her punishment for doubting at Fateh and Jasmin. But if she's not dead, and pretending to be Tanya then also it's not bad because she's continuously exposing herself through her actions. 

Ps. I'm just going to tag y'all here because I've had the fortune of reading this and now you gotta read this too. I'm sorry y'all