Love over lies PraRish SS

Posted: 1 years ago

Love over lies Part1

I dedicate this to rbb1 who wants a PraRish story.This concept belongs to my dearest friend Naina_Writes and using my imagination I shaped it into a story.The title credit also goes to Naina.Please don't expect logic at all.Consider it a pure fantasy thriller.It has many twists.Don't get angry seeing Thapki with Rishab.She will be out soon.

A man was at an exhibition.

He was looking at the paintings of female serpents.A girl passed by.She collided with him and when she slipped he held her.She was lost in him.

He took his hands off her.

He:I am sorry.

Girl:I... a...am so....rry.Be...be....cause I should have.... walk......walk..ed ca...care....fu....fu...lly....And than...k you fo...for ho....lding me.Otherwise I would have fallen down.....

He felt weird.

He:You ...

Girl:I ha....ha...ve...sta....mmer..ing pro...prob...lem....

He felt sad for her.

He:It's ok.It's not a big defect.You are able to convey and that's more important.

She smiled.

She:Otherrrrr...tha...than my sis...ter...it's you only you who...di..did not tea....tease...me..

He smiled.

He:What's your name?

She:Tha..Tha..pki....

He was shocked:What?

Thapki:Sin...ce...I stammer,my o..own da...dad named me Thap....Thapki...

He felt sad.

He:Your own father insulted you.Sad.Where is he now?

Thapki:He is no..no..mo...re.

He was shocked.

Thapki:You...rrr...name?

He:Rishab.

She smiled.

Rishab:I came here for the exhibition as I am doing research on serpents...naagins.This exhibition is very useful.

She was surprised.

Thapki:Me...to..too...

Rishab was surprised:Wow!So we both are on the same line.Nice to meet you.

He extended his hand.She held his hand happily and they had a hand shake.

Rishab was driving his car in the evening.He saw a girl walking on the street alone.Some boys walked around lustfully.

He was shocked.

Rishab:Pratha!

Rishab stopped the car and went near them.

Rishab:What are you guys going here?

Pratha:Rishab Sir...these boys are troubling me.

Rishab stared at them angrily.

Rishab:Are you guys not ashamed to trouble a girl like this?

One of them:Why do you care?Who is she to you?

He was silent for a moment.

Then he said:She is my fiancee.

Pratha stared at him in disbelief.

Rishab:Don't dare to trouble my fiancee.Otherwise I will not spare any of you.

They just walked away.

Pratha:Sir...why did you lie that I am your fiancee?I am only your dadi's home nurse.

Rishab:I am sorry for lying.But if I say that you are only my dadi's home nurse they will question me why i care for a home nurse.That's why I lied.

She was silent.

Rishab:Sit in my jeep.I will drop you.

Pratha:No thanks Sir.I will go by myself.

Rishab:If you go alone,again those guys may trouble you.So i will drop you.

Pratha:Ok.

She got inside his jeep.

After some time,she said:Sir..please stop here.My house is near by.

Rishab:Ok.

He stopped the jeep.She got out of the jeep.

Pratha:Thank you Sir.

Rishab:Bye!

Pratha:Bye!

At night while lying on the bed, Pratha remembered Rishab calling her his fiancee and blushed.

She thought:He did not mean those words.Still why I feel so happy when he called me as his fiancee?

The next day Pratha went to Rishab's house.

Pratha gave medicine to his dadi.

Pratha:What is this dadi?Why did'nt you have medicine?

Rishab's mother Seema:Pratha,she takes medicine only if you give her.She does'nt listen to us.

Pratha:Dadi,I won't be here always.So you should have medicine when others give you.Right?

Dadi:No,I will not.You be here always.

Pratha:How can I be here always?

Seema:There is an idea.

Seema held her closer and said:You marry Rishab and stay here as our daughter in law.

Pratha smiled unknowingly.

Pratha:I will arrange food for dadi.

Pratha walked out blushing.While walking she collided with Rishab and lost her balance.Rishab held her by her waist before she could touch the floor.

They got lost in each other's eyes.

Is lamhe ko rok doon
Ya main khud ko is mein jhonk doon
Kya karun.. kya karun.. kya karun..
Is lamhe main kuchh bhi jaanu na..

[Naina naina laage
Naina naina laage
Naina naina laage
Naina naina laage]

Tose naina jab se mile
Tose naina jab se mile
Ban gaye silsile...

Tose naina jab se mile
Tose naina jab se mile
Ban gaye silsile
Tose naina jab se mile(Mickey Virus).

Pratha moved away from him shyly.

They both smiled at each other.She walked away.

Rishab was relaxing near a swimming pool while many people were there swimming and relaxing.He was surprised to see Thapki there.She was walking like a lost soul.She slipped and fell into the pool.The shocked Rishab jumped into the pool and held Thapki.Thapki was surprised to see him.

Thapki:Ri...Ri..shab!Why a...are you here?

Rishab:You fell into the pool.How can I simply watch it?I got scared.

He cupped her face in his hands and asked:Are you alright?

Thapki looked at him emotionally.

Thapki asked him in her mind:You care fo...for me thi...thi..this much?

Thapki:I..I...am al..al...right.I know swi..swi..mming.So you did'nt have to jum..jump in..into the poo...pool.

Rishab:Oh,I thought you did'nt know swimming.By the way why are you here?

Thapki:I came to thi...thi..this hotel for a jo...jo..job interview.But I was rejected be...be..because of stammering.So I am up...up..set.

Rishab:Don't worry.They don't deserve you.One day you will get what you deserve.

She smiled.

Rishab:Come with me to the hotel room and change your wet clothes before going home.Otherwise you will catch fever.

Thapki was silent.

Rishab:Don't worry.You can trust me.

Thapki smiled:I trust you.

He smiled.

Rishab took Thapki to the hotel room.

He gave her his shirt and pant to wear.He also changed his wet clothes.

Rishab:Are you comfortable?

Thapki:Yes.Thanks fo...for this.I was fee...fee...ling cold in wet clothes.

Rishab:By the way in my clothes you look cute.

They both giggled.

Rishab:By the way how is your research on Naagins going on?

Thapki:It's not for P.HD.It's my per..personal re...re...search for fun.What about you?

Rishab:It's going fine.I need to collect more information on Naagin.

She just smiled.

Thapki thought:For the first time a ma...man showed care to me.No wonder that I am fall....fall...ing for him.How can I not love the only person who cares for me?

Rishab looked at Thapki's certificates lying she kept under the fan to be dry.

Rishab:Thapki,you are qualified.Why don't you join my office?I mean...would you like to me by PA?

Thapki was excited:Sure.

He smiled.

Thapki thought:How can I lose the opportunity to be with Rishab?

Thapki ran towards her sister.

Thapki:Di...I am in love.

Her sister looked at her happily.She was none other than Pratha.

Pratha:Really?I am also in love.

Thapki was surprised:You too?

Pratha:I love the son of the house where I work.And you?

Thapki told her everything.

Pratha:I am glad that finally you got true love in your life.

Thapki smiled.

Suddenly Pratha became dull.

Pratha:But will our lovers accept us if they know our truth?

Thapki became dull.

Thapki:Truth?

Pratha:The truth that we are actually Naagins.

Both Pratha and Thapki turned into naagins.

Thapki:My ma..man is doing research on naa...naa..naagins.So he won't have problem.Guess he likes Naa...gins.

Pratha:Human beings may like naagins.But no human being will like to marry a Naagin.

Thapki became upset.

Pratha:The family where I work is very nice.They have no problem with middle class girls.Infact they indirectly hinted that they want me as their daughter in law.But if they come to know that I am a Naagin,forget about making their daughter in law.They will kick me out.

Thapki:But I can't lose the only per..person who cares for me di.So I will hide my iden..identity from him.You also do that di.Don't lose your love.

Pratha:Yes.But how long can we hide our identity?One day,the truth will come out.Right?

Thapki:But till then I want to be wi...wi..with the per...pers..person I love.

They both hugged each other and cried.

Thapki:What's our fault if we are born as shape shifting serpents?

Pratha:We never wanted to be naagins.But we are born ichadari naagins.We are helpless.It's our fate.

They both wept.

Loved it dear 

Wonderful start

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗😌🙏

Waiting to know what will happen to thapki will thapki die and pratha thinks rishab killed her so she will marry him to take revenge 😊 

Thanks for the pm 

Thank you very much.one of my fav writers commenting on my story is an honour for me.

No,its not a revenge drama.But it will be mysterious with twists.

Originally posted by firewings_diya

Waiting to know what will happen to thapki will thapki die and pratha thinks rishab killed her so she will marry him to take revenge 😊 

Thanks for the pm 

Originally posted by jasminerahul

Thank you very much.one of my fav writers commenting on my story is an honour for me.

No,its not a revenge drama.But it will be mysterious with twists.

oh waiting for that twists 😊 its my honor that people like my writing 😊i feel blessed to have you guys who read my story 😳

Omg thank you so much for dedicating this story to me that is sooooo sweet. This is a really nice story, it’s sad both sister have fallen for the same person, I wonder what Rishab will do when he finds out they are sisters and Naagins. I like dadi and the mum they want Pratha as their daughter in law they seem really kind. Glad Rishab saved Pratha from those boys. Can’t wait for the next part 

Thanks a lot.I was waiting for your comment.If you hadn't requested for a prarish story,I wouldn't have been encouraged to write one.

Originally posted by rbb1

Omg thank you so much for dedicating this story to me that is sooooo sweet. This is a really nice story, it’s sad both sister have fallen for the same person, I wonder what Rishab will do when he finds out they are sisters and Naagins. I like dadi and the mum they want Pratha as their daughter in law they seem really kind. Glad Rishab saved Pratha from those boys. Can’t wait for the next part 

Originally posted by jasminerahul

Thanks a lot.I was waiting for your comment.If you hadn't requested for a prarish story,I wouldn't have been encouraged to write one.

I’m so sorry for the late reply but I wanted to read it on my own time when I could read it with all my attention and enjoy the story. That’s why I replied late but I’m glad I waited it’s a great story thank you for writing it, I can’t wait to read more 

You were not late.i posted it only a few hours back.

Originally posted by rbb1

I’m so sorry for the late reply but I wanted to read it on my own time when I could read it with all my attention and enjoy the story. That’s why I replied late but I’m glad I waited it’s a great story thank you for writing it, I can’t wait to read more