Suggestions / Comments

New Feature / Site Updates we have on our list - Page 16

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This content was originally posted by: vijay

We were just discussing this internally few days back with regards to IPL team and we can show the team whom we are supporting. And idea we were exploring was to have similar systems for different forums.

So in IPL forum it would be IPL Teams and For Bigg Boss it would be BB contestants and similarly the same thing for other forums which the mods of those forum decide.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Will be exploring it further if it gets enough votes .. 

I love this idea.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Hopefully this will be done before the IPL season finishes. ๐Ÿ˜†Please go ahead with it.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I'm sure you'll get enough votes. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MSgayatri

Do we have a specific section to discuss web series on any language?

See this https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/1197

MochaQueen thumbnail

We used to have an IF idol contest every year for singers on IF...why dont we have those anymore๐Ÿ˜ณ

MochaQueen thumbnail

Dekha hai.. check itโ€™s edited by me only ๐Ÿ˜Š

Aisa kya likha maine jo aapko edit karna para๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Should we add the option to react on PMs just the way we have on Forum posts?

And sender can see the same directly from their Inbox (receiver) / Outbox (sender) page without the need to go inside the PM to see the reaction. 

Thank you for including me. 

I dont see the need for this. But its upto you 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Should we add the option to react on PMs just the way we have on Forum posts?

And sender can see the same directly from their Inbox (receiver) / Outbox (sender) page without the need to go inside the PM to see the reaction. 

Does that mean without sending a reply by typing words  โ€ฆwe send the reply through one emoticon. ?? And the receiver takes it as my reply ?Is it ?? 

I am not sure Vijay .โ€ฆ as far as I am concerned I open all PMs and reply โ€ฆ so not opening any PM is not an option for me โ€ฆ 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Currently we are showing just 3 or less badges for each user beside their post. Like it is showing my anniversary badge and engager badge only and I have many more.

So we will work on the same to increase it to around 9-10 so that members can easily flaunt their badges beside their post.

@priya185

Please vote this up if would like this idea.

I was gonna suggest this.

But I also wanna know is there any special advantage for earning badges?? Any rewards for reaching a certain number of badges or is it just for show?

Sutapasima thumbnail

Currently we are showing just 3 or less badges for each user beside their post. Like it is showing my anniversary badge and engager badge only and I have many more.

So we will work on the same to increase it to around 9-10 so that members can easily flaunt their badges beside their post.

@priya185

Please vote this up if would like this idea.

I certainly love this idea ... and what I love even more is that you discussing with all of us and seeking our views ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

I would love the foll order for my badges  the group promotion one is first 

...... years spent in IF is showing as second ... 

third should be any game badge like egg hunt / any other game .... 

fourth should be the Banner contest badges ... 

fifth onwards should be left to the viewers choice .. like its presently with the third one ....also it should be the person's choice if they want to flaunt their  badges ...I would love to flaunt them but  many may not like to do so ... 

I was requesting you to leave the option with the members  ... if its possible dear Vijay .

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
vijay thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

can we support more than one team/contestant ๐Ÿ˜†

We can allow upto 2 teams / contestants.

MochaQueen thumbnail

2 things we can do:

a) A simple calendar page to show upcoming birthdays of buddies.

b) On user's birthday we can send notify all his/her buddies and enable them to wish the user easily.

Let's see how many users wish for this feature. Kindly vote this up if you wish to have this feature.

B sounds cool