How to set up a tinder profile. - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Deltablues

I love how this is the only thing you have to add to the thread 🤣

asdfjawesf i was too busy sending it to ashi on twitter and cackling bc we had the same convo yesterday independently of all the stuff here. you're so right, this whole plot is boooooooo, throws tomatoes!!! 

Originally posted by chotoranii

asdfjawesf i was too busy sending it to ashi on twitter and cackling bc we had the same convo yesterday independently of all the stuff here. you're so right, this whole plot is boooooooo, throws tomatoes!!! 

Where you at, my girl?

Originally posted by Deltablues

Where you at, my girl?

Apne bulaaya aur hum aa gaye! 

Lol arrey sirf Arpi hi kyun? I've been on a mission to get ALL ITV FLs on twitter. As Dr. Jug said, kursis must be tried yaar. Women in ITV have such sad dating lives. Beginning mein matarani ek siyaapa daal deti hain inki godh mein, and poori zindagi uss siyaape ko sambhaalo because fate said so. Screw fate, date a bunch of guys and enjoy the good, bad and ugly of it. Flirt and be flirted with! 

In fact just a couple of weeks back I was talking to Neelu about how I want Imlie to make a Tinder profile because no girl should have to hit 20 years and not know what it's like to be hit on.

(Yes I'm refusing to comment on the Sundar Arpita ship because my dislike for them is very strong and if I start ranting there is no stopping me, Neelu and Seher will vouch for that) 

Did you just give the ship a name...SURPITA?🤣

Originally posted by aye-masakalii

Lol arrey sirf Arpi hi kyun? I've been on a mission to get ALL ITV FLs on twitter. As Dr. Jug said, kursis must be tried yaar. Women in ITV have such sad dating lives. Beginning mein matarani ek siyaapa daal deti hain inki godh mein, and poori zindagi uss siyaape ko sambhaalo because fate said so. Screw fate, date a bunch of guys and enjoy the good, bad and ugly of it. Flirt and be flirted with! 

In fact just a couple of weeks back I was talking to Neelu about how I want Imlie to make a Tinder profile because no girl should have to hit 20 years and not know what it's like to be hit on.

(Yes I'm refusing to comment on the Sundar Arpita ship because my dislike for them is very strong and if I start ranting there is no stopping me, Neelu and Seher will vouch for that) 

Ashii 🤗🤗 

Surpita ke baare mein kya hi bole ab 🤐🤐

Just because actors are married in RL so make them a thing on show as well 🤷‍♀️

Haanji let's make Tinder profile for all the FLs of ITv😌 as you said there love life really sucks 😔 

Nobody flirts with them not even their husbands 🤦‍♀️ such a sed life they live 🥺🥺

No fun at all 😭😭

Originally posted by aye-masakalii

m o o o d 

Originally posted by MiuniS

Did you just give the ship a name...SURPITA?🤣

its been called sunpita on twitter since they showed up originally LOL

Originally posted by chotoranii

its been called sunpita on twitter since they showed up originally LOL

Man I seem highly uninformed as I don't use Twitter 😭

Isn’t Bumble better? Apri will have to make the first move🤣😂