Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Powerful and beautiful message ft, Manoj Bajpayee <3 - Page 4

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: HearMeRoar

@Zeal

You're essentially demanding others not only *treat* you equally under law and respect *your right to your belief.*

You're also demanding they *think* you're right.

Don't the jihadis who think violence/coercion is OK also believe everyone else should believe what they believe?

Bottomline is in a free society everyone can think what they want. I can think heaven is the My Little Pony world. Ain't nobody's business to demand I rethink as long as I don't use violence to make you believe Rainbow Pony is the ultimate god.

Exactly this......for me Lord Shiva is the ultimate truth...now if someone thinks I am going to hell for that....doesn't bother me.......I know what I have to do.....and it is not decided by what others think of me......Someone disrespecting me for my faith and belief doesn't define me...it defines them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPyare thumbnail

Again, it's not about heart. It's about the law. That's it.

You don't have to respect the muslims or christians or anyone else.

But it still doesn't explain why you're bothered that they think you're wrong about god.  How does it matter? By the time you or me they find out for sure, it will be too late, anyway. So again, why are you bothered by someone's refusal to acknowledge your faith as long as there is no difference under law?

It's not just about what they think but what they do based on that thinking. I don't care if they dont acknowledge my beliefs. Hell i don't even care if someone is atheist or agnostic. For me humanity comes first. But i do CARE when they bring into action what they think, believe in and are taught about Kafirs. Again, I don't want to go into details and specifics of what they do but rest Assured i haven't formed my opinion casually.

Edited by NathuPyare - 1 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

@HearMeRoar

What you're saying sows the seeds of violence, intolerance, and hatred. Allow everyone to practise their own religion; let us embrace *practice of* multiple religions and the freedom to practise whatever one desires; let us not tell them they will go to hell for following their own path. Then only love and peace will survive in society. 

Edited by Zeal17 - 1 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Exactly this......for me Lord Shiva is the ultimate truth...now if someone thinks I am going to hell for that....doesn't bother me.......I know what I have to do.....and it is not decided by what others think of me......Someone disrespecting me for my faith and belief doesn't define me...it defines them.

I know christian friends who get really angry about comments on Mary's virginity and the Piss Christ exhibit and so on. As you said, those things say plenty about the other person and nothing at all about me or my faith.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail

God is just one Camp.....so true.👏....there cannot be more than one God up there....if we fickle humans can create disasters in the name of different Gods....imagine if there were 3 or 4 powerful Gods up there fighting for supremacy....we won't be sitting and fighting on India Forums...we would have been extinct like the dinosaurs by now...😆

HearMeRoar thumbnail

@Zeal

Either you didn't understand what I'm saying or choose not to understand.

No one has to embrace any other religion. No one has to believe anyone else is right. Forcing people to believe do is exactly what the jihadis do.

All a civil society needs to do is respect people's *right* to follow their path. Society doesn't have to respect the religion itself. Just the people's right to it. There is a difference.

Someone telling me I'll go to hell might make me annoyed, miffed, irritated. Angry? Maybe for a short while. But I eventually remember it ain't up to you where I go 😆

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

@Zeal

Either you didn't understand what I'm saying or choose not to understand.

No one has to embrace any other religion. No one has to believe anyone else is right. All a civil society needs to do is respect people's *right* to follow their path. Society doesn't have to respect the religion itself. Just the people's right to it. There is a difference.

Someone telling me I'll go to hell might make me annoyed, miffed, irritated. Angry? Maybe for a short while. But I eventually remember it ain't up to you where I go 😆

exactly🤣....if people were deciding where I am going...I would stop praying to God and start praying to these people...😆

HearMeRoar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NathuPyare

It's not just about what they think but what they do based on that thinking. I don't care if they dont acknowledge my beliefs. Hell i don't even care if someone is atheist or agnostic. For me humanity comes first. But i do CARE when they bring into action what they think, believe in and are taught about Kafirs. Again, I don't want to go into details and specifics of what they do but rest Assured i haven't formed my opinion casually.

Like I said... I do know what happens in practice. Sometimes it's codified in law, also. I agree that needs to change.

But my comment was live and let live doesn't mean you have to respect/embrace others' faiths or they yours. Just the right to practice those faiths under a uniform law. 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hyena-panti chalu no point staying here any further. I said what I wanted to say. 

Jai Ram Ji Ki. 🙏

HearMeRoar thumbnail

TBH, I think messages like Manoj's though well-intentioned, are the wrong way to go. It sets up this utopian expectation of everyone holding hands and singing to God.

Just tell people to respect each other as fellow humans.