Powerful and beautiful message ft, Manoj Bajpayee <3 - Page 6

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice.1

and this is the whole point of this message...live and let live......

The message is great. But the thing is we don't live in an ideal world. Kaliyug main jab take dusre insaan ne kaunsa kapda pehna usse leke woh shaddi kaise karte haa , karte bhi ya nahi aur unke beliefs kya kya sab pe tippani na kar le tab tak logo ka khana hazam nahi hota . Arey, you did not wear clothes I wanted you to wear at your own parent s funeral? How dare you? ðŸ˜¡

Originally posted by M.Wheeler

The message is great. But the thing is we don't live in an ideal world. Kaliyug main jab take dusre insaan ne kaunsa kapda pehna usse leke woh shaddi kaise karte haa , karte bhi ya nahi aur unke beliefs kya kya sab pe tippani na kar le tab tak logo ka khana hazam nahi hota . Arey, you did not wear clothes I wanted you to wear at your own parent s funeral? How dare you? ðŸ˜¡

Most of the times...great messages treat the world as ideal...what would have happened in an ideal world....and if we imbibe even 10% of the message...the job is done....

Originally posted by NathuPyare

Well tbh it doesn't bother me so much if someone looks down upon me as kafir. It hurts i won't deny and i would expect equal respect for me as a human (not being the worst of creatures i.e. kafir) but then i simply ignore that person and move on.

Problem arises when they try to implement and enforce their beliefs on me and try to change me or cause harm. That is where i draw the line and that is something which is happening very frequently in the real world, sometimes without even sugar coating or cloaking it.

I have been saying this again and again but now i give up. I can't convince u. Sorry. Let me live with my hate ðŸ˜†

who is forcing ? I dont get your point . are hindus not able to practice their religious beliefs ? who is threatening day to day life of a hindu indian ?

Imagine  if you were born  in a family whose religion you hate ? no one chooses religion when they are born isnt it ? people should be ashamed of even hating on others based on religion . nothing can justify such thought process 

Originally posted by Mahisa_22

The right to religion is already protected by Article 14 of the Constitution. However, people also have the right to despise a religion that sows hatred and xenophobic behaviour amongst its followers. 

When a Muslim celebrity is trolled mercilessly for celebrating a Hindu religion, then the beliefs no longer remain just beliefs. They become action. These actions lead to riots and terrorism. 

Beliefs don't exist in a vacuum. They impact the world and society. 

A civilized society can only act when thought actually becomes action. Or when you see impending action. Else, where does it stop? Do you stop muslims from going to the mosque? Do you stop them from teaching their children allah is the only true god? How do you stop anyone from looking at their neighbor and thinking he belongs in hell?

What you're advocating is thought policing to make sure society behaves in a way you believe to be ideal. How far are you prepared to go to make sure everyone *thinks*/*believes* the right way? Isn't that exactly what you claim you want to prevent? Tyranny and/or terrorism?

You don't have to respect islam or christinaity. They don't have to respect hinduism. All everyone has to do is respect each other's *right to practice* their faiths and expect the law to be obeyed. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
Originally posted by EXOL

who is forcing ? I dont get your point . are hindus not able to practice their religious beliefs ? who is threatening day to day life of a hindu indian ?

Getting into all that would make this really messy which i don't want. Neither do i want to get banned till i have trolled Pathan. So i have nothing to say on this matter here. 

I don't want to change ur opinions but i have already formed mine based on lots of considerations (I'm a Libra btw). 

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

A civilized society can only act when thought actually becomes action. Or when you see impending action. Else, where does it stop? Do you stop muslims from going to the mosque? Do you stop them from teaching their children allah is the only true god? How do you stop anyone from looking at their neighbor and thinking he belongs in hell?

What you're advocating is thought policing to make sure society behaves in a way you believe to be ideal. How far are you prepared to go to make sure everyone *thinks*/*believes* the right way? Isn't that exactly what you claim you want to prevent? Tyranny and/or terrorism?

Well, we can start by bringing in the Uniform Civil Code and abolishing Madrasas where much of the radicalization goes on. 

We cannot stop anyone from reading the Quran, but we can speak out against it in public without having to be deemed 'Islamophobic'. 

Imagine  if you were born  in a family whose religion you hate ? no one chooses religion when they are born isnt it ? people should be ashamed of even hating on others based on religion . nothing can justify such thought process 

If my religion taught me to hate or discriminate others AND i was bound to follow everything to the T written in my holy book then I'd rather be an atheist. But if there was a choice to not believe in what i don't agree with then i would simply ignore those teachings. But such luxury is not extended in some religions.

Edited by NathuPyare - 1 years ago

Originally posted by NathuPyare

If my religion taught me to hate or discriminate others AND i was bound to follow everything to the T written in my holy book then I'd rather be an atheist. But if there was a choice to not believe in what i don't agree with then i would simply ignore those teachings. But such luxury is not extended in some religious.

that is a propaganda against a religion by literally picking some lines from their holy book without any context or knowledge. no religion advocates hate the way we are made to believe. But if we have already decided to fall for such propaganda than nothing can help us . There are only good people or bad people be it any religion .  

that is a propaganda against a religion by literally picking some lines from their holy book without any context or knowledge. no religion advocates hate the way we are made to believe. But if we have already decided to fall for such propaganda than nothing can help us . There are only good people or bad people be it any religion .  

Ok ðŸ˜†