Powerful and beautiful message ft, Manoj Bajpayee <3 - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 months ago
Originally posted by NathuPyare

Well hatred towards Kafirs is NOT bigotry. Its their compassion for wanting idolators and false God believers to accept ola as the only true God and thereby save themselves from buring in hell fire for eternity. 

NP,

Serious question. Why does what someone else believe about your fate matter to you? I'm not talking about criminals who use violence/coercion, but the very fact muslims *think* you'll (or you should) go to hell seems to bother you. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 5 months ago
Originally posted by HearMeRoar

NP,

Serious question. Why does what someone else believe about your fate matter to you? I'm not talking about criminals who use violence, but the very fact muslims *think* you'll (or you should) go to hell seems to bother you. 

Because secularism and tolerance is not a one way street that only hindus have to walk. 

What a wonderful message.

This is the only truth.  Real 'dharma' is humanity and compassion for one another.

We should focus less on the errants, focus on what's right.   Beautiful....beautiful message!  Loved it!

Thank you for sharing BI.  Apt for ALL times and more so for the current times.

Originally posted by NathuPyare

Because secularism and tolerance is not a one way street that only hindus have to walk. 

Secularism and tolerance are about  ACTIONS, not what others might think. Why wouldn't people be free to believe theirs is the one true god, and everyone else is going to hell? As long as the believer isn't physically/materially harming you, why are you bothered by it?

Don't take it as a troll question. I do want to know what lies behind this anger. Am pretty sure most devout muslims think I (a christian) who is liberal and an LGBTQ supporter is going to hell forever. Doesn't bother me one bit. It ain't up to them, anyway. If God is just, and I firmly believe She is, I'll be happily chilling it in paradise.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 5 months ago
Originally posted by liberiangirl

What a wonderful message.

This is the only truth.  Real 'dharma' is humanity and compassion for one another.

We should focus less on the errants, focus on what's right.   Beautiful....beautiful message!  Loved it!

Thank you for sharing BI.  Apt for ALL times and more so for the current times.

Absolutely....only the guilty minds will think that this message is attacking any particular religion....anyways.....MB and this message is getting so much love...smiley27

My behaviour should be guided by what my religion tells me....and not by what others think about me....well said..smiley20

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

Secularism and tolerance are about  ACTIONS, not what others might think. Why wouldn't people be free to believe theirs is the one true god, and everyone else is going to hell? As long as the believer isn't physically/materially harming you, why are you bothered by it?

The thing is these believes ARE being implemented through a well planned strategy. Discussion on it will become very long and controversial, which i don't want. But the thing is only Hindus will sip the cool aid of Ishwar Allah tero naam. No Muslim will either believe in or give equal respect to other's God's. THAT is where their beliefs come into action. And that is just one example.

Its manoj bajpayee birthday

He is married to shabana ie neha of kareeeb

Mano Manoj Bajpayee