happyinmyspace thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi guys, it was great to watch the Dia-Armaan wedding today. I found it different from the flashy weddings shown these days on television with more focus on emotions. Kept very simple and quick.

I just wished they showed more romantic moments during the wedding. The vidaai moments were wonderful. It really made me feel emotional. 

What about your views on the wedding and vidaai today? Would love to hear from you too!!

Edited by happyinmyspace - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

i agree.. it was Simple yet Impressive just like DiyaAn chemistry... lol.. 

and i loved it just so much.. no loud dha dha in background.. no exaggerated camera movements... 

it was low key, emotional, heart touching.. and focused on diya armaans bonding.. how Armaan held her in his arms to complete the pheras... 

Romantic moments will be there tomorrow for sure..🤪🤪🤪

happyinmyspace thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

i agree.. it was Simple yet Impressive just like DiyaAn chemistry... lol.. 

and i loved it just so much.. no loud dha dha in background.. no exaggerated camera movements... 

it was low key, emotional, heart touching.. and focused on diya armaans bonding.. how Armaan held her in his arms to complete the pheras... 

Romantic moments will be there tomorrow for sure..🤪🤪🤪

Yup, waiting for those!!☺️

leelasarma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The direction is good . and performances of all actors also good. Hope makes don't ruin the story. I like Arman and Diya's chemistry.  Both are perfect Jodi.