•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Did this leap introduced yet? I saw in a promo oalhi ce in between agastya and his stepmother. When she was shooting him

Honestly didnt like this season as much as I did for 2

In my opinion, this leap is totally unnecessary. They could still move forward with the story without leap & Agastya going haywire after Pakhi being presumed dead. Anyways, will see how the story goes after a week. 

Because of trp pressure, channel destroyed whole concept of Show.

But hope that this leap bring trp and we will get our old Agastya back.Fanaa is actually very popular but it just got the wrong time slot. Yesterday it aired at 10:50pm 🥲 

Originally posted by Aley01

Because of trp pressure, channel destroyed whole concept of Show.

But hope that this leap bring trp and we will get our old Agastya back.Fanaa is actually very popular but it just got the wrong time slot. Yesterday it aired at 10:50pm 🥲 

Exactly. With no promos for Fanaa and telecasting it after 10.50pm (instead of 10.30pm), I seriously don't know what's up with that channel. This whole week, Fanaa is telecasted at 10.55pm. How not to think that this isn't affecting the TRP 😏 Now, channel interference is changing the story. I just want the romance thriller to maintain it's theme & Agastya's grey shade to be superior. No melodrama please.

I just hope that channel gives Fanaa 8pm slot as soon as possible and we get good trp in that slot. Maybe then we can get our psycho Agastya back 

I don’t consider Fanaa as another season of IMMJ. It has even another producer as the other seasons 

Originally posted by Aley01

I don’t consider Fanaa as another season of IMMJ. It has even another producer as the other seasons 

It was originally named Fanaa Tere Ishq Mein. They only used IMMJ name to promote it

Yeah probably colors wanted to promote it because Zain was also told that it will be only Fanaa