Arylie Os : Falling in love

AminathImsha thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Chapter 1

Imlie from Pagdandiya is been living in Rathore mansion as Aryan's tenant and is paying him the rent. Aryan is a strict boss who haven't got over the trauma of losing his brother in law 4 years ago in fire accident and has been blaming Aditya Kumar Tripathi for it. He had made sure that he wouldn't let Aditya live in peace and is ready to snatch Aditya's happiness. 

One morning imlie woke up and saw the time and she was late for her work as it was her first day at work and her boss would get angry and shout on her. Imlie got ready and had a quick breakfast. When she got outside to go to her work Aryan was already waiting for her near his car which imlie has been calling it as Mrs Lambi gaadi. Imlie wore florescent green suit with dupatta matching it with open hair and light make up. As soon as Aryan saw her he got mesmerized by her and something started happening to him

After 5 minutes of staring at her

Aryan : " You are already late imlie. Let's go. I won't be dropping you if my mother doesn't say " it.

Imlie: "sorry Abp it's just that I woke up quite late as I was studying all over the night. And when I woke up kaki maa told me that you were waiting for me. Thank you "

Aryan: " what's that ABP and whole that. Whatever. Get into the car. "

Aryan drove the car quite fast and imlie was scared. And on the way to Bhaskar times he said

Aryan : You , scared , I have been driving the car with you for 3 years now

Imlie :( Remembering the time when she came back to Delhi for the first time by getting married to Adi forcefully and the incidents after that) No Abp I am not scared I am imlie from Pagdandiya

After few minutes they reached the Bhaskar times office and there she saw Aditya and she started having flashbacks

What could have happened in the past 3 years. Any ideas 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

She was forced to marry a guy. She must have managed to get out of it.