How to exposition - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

I don’t think a wedding is on the cards for another few months. Maybe not till june july atleast. Now i think they will go forward with a push pull situation between aryan imlie. Till now Aryan has been a bit too much moon eyed about Imlie and her goodness. He us also feeling indebted because of arvind’s murder case. So this will bring them back to the footing were they are at loggerheads about an issue. And we get best scenes when they fighting each other. This time there will be added bonus of their growing attraction. They will fight but their will be fireworks of attraction n some really hawt scenes. Ok the more i am talking about this more i m getting onboard. 

Originally posted by Deltablues

Oh, yeah, they can barely afford a microcosmic Rathore Mansion set, where will they finance another wedding track so soon. This will take a few weeks before they bring in central antagonists.

What is wrong with rathore mansion set? I read in the forum its not the original one. But I don’t feel any different while watching the scenes. But i have seen posts about ppl not being happy with this set.

Originally posted by BlueJayFire

I think this was already done during the Adini relationship..

Well that was more of a mentor - mentee thing at tbat time .. wasn’t it .. there were no romantic feelings involved from either Aryan or Imlie’s end .. But now things are certainly different.. its a budding romance now .. both r starting afresh .. this can give them a platform to explore their own relationship and feelings .. doesn’t necessarily have to be Arpinder’d wedding.. can be Sundar Arpi getting into a relationship of their own and Arylie being a witness to / involved in the process.. 

Originally posted by Wanderbug

What is wrong with rathore mansion set? I read in the forum its not the original one. But I don’t feel any different while watching the scenes. But i have seen posts about ppl not being happy with this set.

they started with a grand mansion of a set  fro the Rathores .. the current one is wat smaller as compared to thT ..I read somewhere tbag at that time the team thenselves wasn’t sure if Rathores will become the central characters around which the tracks will fit .. the set apparently was far from the other main set up and frequent commute was a problem … And then ASR and Arylie rage happened and everything changed .. so they shifted base to main set up where they had the T house and BT.. dunno how true this is 

Edited by novice1 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Deltablues

Oh, yeah, they can barely afford a microcosmic Rathore Mansion set, where will they finance another wedding track so soon. This will take a few weeks before they bring in central antagonists.

Today When BD was being touchy with Aryan, Imlie was not even bothered so ex is needed to stir things up until some proper takkar is added , we have to make do with  BM and BD. Iam happy with whatever shown do far but not with Rathore mansion. Wish they showed some other set

Originally posted by novice1

they started with a grand mansion of a set  fro the Rathores .. the current one is wat smaller as compared to thT ..I read somewhere tbag at that time the team thenselves wasn’t sure if Rathores will become the central characters around which the tracks will fit .. the set apparently was far from the other main set up and frequent commute was a problem … And then ASR and Arylie rage happened and everything changed .. so they shifted base to main set up where they had the T house and BT.. dunno how true this is 

Ok. Makes sense. But still this isn’t bad. Especially if they only need a living room, bedroom and maybe another room interchangeably. Whats the fuss with needing the original mansion? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I just need a few occasional outdoor shoots or BT set shoots. This conveniently making imlie work from home is too boring also increases the chances of useless BD BM drama. 

Ok. Makes sense. But still this isn’t bad. Especially if they only need a living room, bedroom and maybe another room interchangeably. Whats the fuss with needing the original mansion? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I just need a few occasional outdoor shoots or BT set shoots. This conveniently making imlie work from home is too boring also increases the chances of useless BD BM drama. 

It had space for better lighting, basically

The Arylie Fd , as usual   , fusses over and over analyzes every single thing ..including the OG Rathore mansion 😄 .. kuch toh min mekh nikalenge nhi cheezo mein toh neend kaise aaegi humko .. 

Agreeing completely to all your points. I hope this will reach the makers asap.

You know who Sundar reminds me of, wrt his Arpita crush? Ali from the Dhoom movies. This entire "ship" relies on the actors being married IRL and would never have even been a thing if it weren't for that. Which is fine, real life can inspire fiction, no harm done. But...they haven't built the connection between them at all, so the characters have zero chemistry. Arpita called him a friend yesterday, basis what? She doesn't even know what he does for a living, she taught him English, and didn't wonder why one family member randomly is differently educated from the others? When Imlie calls Sundar a friend, I get it. When Arpita does, I laugh and roll my eyes. 

Firstly I don't think they need conflict between AryLie right away, we JUST got done with over a month of exhausting stupid conflict. And even if we do...make it better?! Gosh this is such stupid and lazy writing I'm laughing. 

I still hope they don't go forth with this ship, leave it be q comic relief crush only. Do timepass while you bring in an antagonist we can take seriously (MALINI DIDI PLS COME BACK FAST I MISS YOU) because BM and BD are clowns.