Sab Satrangi

What more you want to see?

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

So rumours are going strong that sab satrangi may go off air by end of the May. Not surprised though as it's trp is low from day 1. 

So let's take in account that we maximum have one month to cherish this show so what is it you want to see, or what could have been better, or what is it that show haven't justice to, or where it has gone wrong?

My picks are:

1. Show could've add more substance in gargi-vishwaas story by making vishwas more sly and manipulative man instead of just a sadakchaap money-hungry lad. He never look like a man who can ever pataao Gargi.😆
  2. I am missing manu-daadi scene. Nowadays I don't see them in one frame.🥱
  3. The launch promo of sab satrangi was more of clickbaity instead of giving hint of actual story. Because actual story turn out to be totally different.
  4. They should give more screen space to shikha and pinky. These two hardly have any dialogues.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I decided to watch Sab Satrangi after seeing promo. I just thought - this show is different, let me give it a try. And I've been enjoying almost everything in this show.

The viewership is not large, but I think that people who watch Sab Satrangi love it to the core. What I want to say that not only the show is different, but viewers are also different. 

Now, what I want to see until end:

1. First of all, beautiful love story. So far, I like development of Manargi relationship.

2. It should be revealed that Pinky's father was responsible for the fire. This could bring change to Pinky's character. Deepu can join Jai Mata Di Tent House.

3. Shikha / Vishwas story has just started, I hope it will be interesting.

Whatever they show until the end, I'm ready to enjoy. They certainly know to develop story better then I do 😆

Edited by LauraM - 1 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Here's a few things I want to see.

As we see, Manu gets shot. And the person who takes the shot looks 100% like Vishwas. I hope that through this shooting, Gargi reveals her love for Manu (maybe even blurting it out while cradling him or on the way to the hospital or in the hospital).

Then I want to see Pinky's father join hands with that MLA and Vishwas to destroy Manu. This is not because I like seeing villains in Manu's life, but because these 3 will never be able to work together for long and the Maurya family is stronger than they think. So, yes, I want these 3 to join hands and start fighting about who they will go after. Vishwas will target Shikha, MLA will target Gargi, and Pinky's father will target Manu. But while these 3 will work separately, I want the Maurya family to stay together against the common enemies.

In fact, I'm a sadist. I want Vishwas to actually manage to take Shikha away from the family. And just as Shikha is about to marry Vishwas, I want the truth to come out that Vishwas was the one who shot Manu and, at the same time, I want Daddy to come out of jail and lead MLA to his death.

Then I want Deepu to reveal why he joined Manu and Jai Mata Di Tent House and for Pinky to realize that her father was behind the fire.

In between all of this I want more light hearted moments between Deepu and Deewakar to the point that they all return home and either sell the flat or rent it out realizing that they can't stay separate like this. I also want some cute moments between Dadi and Manu. And romantic moments between Manu and Gargi.

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sure I wanted the pinky's father's story to move ahead. It's like makers have forgotten the storyline, and left it middway. The trio of pinky's father, mla, and vishwas can surely be lit.

I am not finding vishwas-shikha story interesting because they don't show it continuously. They always had one conversation after many episodes, which makes the story insignificant.😔

This shooting incident will surely be a big jolt for gargi. Like Manu, gargi's may blurt out "i love you"❤️🤣

Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rbpll

Sure I wanted the pinky's father's story to move ahead. It's like makers have forgotten the storyline, and left it middway. The trio of pinky's father, mla, and vishwas can surely be lit.

I am not finding vishwas-shikha story interesting because they don't show it continuously. They always had one conversation after many episodes, which makes the story insignificant.😔

This shooting incident will surely be a big jolt for gargi. Like Manu, gargi's may blurt out "i love you"❤️🤣

I think cvs don't know how to take the Vishwas Shikha story forward that makes most sense.

I am 100% convinced now that the shooter is Vishwas. Based on the precap he shifted from Gargi to Manu and only Vishwas has that anger to make that shift. He would want Manu out of the way so that he can take Gargi back somehow.

LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow, your scenario is quite interesting, and you described it with passion, too 👍🏼

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I can watch this show for months - why are they in rush to take off the air?

I would like to watch whole family support each other against all enemies in their life... still have that nok-jok of dipu and others... with light hearted filler in between.... 

I liked sasural genda phool season1 -  not for leads or story... ONLY for family-cousins bonding and banters.... I feel similar vibe in this show too.

they could have taken similar route here too.... gargi learning middleclass life lessons from kanak (after she realizes her feeling and wants to stay with them) & business tactics from dipu and daddyji.... ..with other ....lighter blunders/pranks on side... eventually bonding with shikha and pinky....