Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Show will either be pulled off air soon or given a diff time slot

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

why isnt colors doing well anymore?

i personally switch on colors if I'm bored more rather than star plus. the shows are more entertaining and less toxic than star+ (kkis, ghkkpm, yjjsn, etc)

As for this show I think it's too stagnated which is why maybe audience is so bored. Its a bit annoying to see the main character lose again and again. 

Edited by azaanabbas - 1 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't watch the star plus shows they are wading ,celebrations and parties ecven without lake of spending money I think people enjoys watching their leads dress up for all the occasions looks beautiful and fights and dramas in the family so they feel sorry for the lead Fm and give her the full sport like its really going on into their own family or house hold .

MochaQueen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: azaanabbas

i personally switch on colors if I'm bored more rather than star plus. the shows are more entertaining and less toxic than star+ (kkis, ghkkpm, yjjsn, etc)

As for this show I think it's too stagnated which is why maybe audience is so bored. Its a bit annoying to see the main character lose again and again. 

Only their EMA and cheating shows do well

Nicenkool9 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: azaanabbas

I feel the story between leads is same as tje day the show began. There is no progression hence audience is bored. Shouldnt Fanna go off air if its due to TRPs? 

MochaQueen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nicenkool9

I feel the story between leads is same as tje day the show began. There is no progression hence audience is bored. Shouldnt Fanna go off air if its due to TRPs? 

Fanaa is not a prime time show, so this show has more pressure unless they change the timing

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I love this show, even though it is a bit slow - I don't get bored in filler scenes even... I enjoy sejal family as well as main story😊

IMHO -  there is some development in yohan-sejal dynamics.... yohan (and drashti) has soften up to her... started to care and understand that she is a good hearted person... still likes to mess with her... he is changing a bit...

sejal too  started to involve with/ caring for drashti ... and yohan... unknowingly... she thinks it her humanity...