Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

hi have not seen you here since past 2 weeks I think just wants to know when is the show ending I mean Priyal and Mona exposure please any idea ? 

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: kooki07

hi have not seen you here since past 2 weeks I think just wants to know when is the show ending I mean Priyal and Mona exposure please any idea ? 

It seems like show got an extension...doesnt look like its ending anytime soon...maybe they are waiting for a new show to replace it or maybe they will end it when big boss starts🤔

kooki07 thumbnail

that's sounds good but I thought its ending this weekend sorry .thanks for the reply.

kooki07 thumbnail

so that means we have to bear Priyal and Mona more .-

MochaQueen thumbnail

that's sounds good but I thought its ending this weekend sorry .thanks for the reply.

Doesnt look like today was last episode

kooki07 thumbnail

yes they couldn't solve the Priyal issue yet,

kooki07 thumbnail

what do you think who is behind Virat and Nima the person wants to kill them ,is it Mona or his own brother as well joins the hands with them because I just read it the driver who caused the accident was receiving the calls from the landline .

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

what do you think who is behind Virat and Nima the person wants to kill them ,is it Mona or his own brother as well joins the hands with them because I just read it the driver who caused the accident was receiving the calls from the landline .

Even though I have nt been wantching this show since quite sometime now, but my mother tells me everyday about wat happened in the Episode andwhen she toldme  about the accident I immediately told her it could be Virat's Brother asmay be he wants the whole property for himself. Becoz remember Krish's parents too died in a tragic accident. It cannot be a coincidence. I feel the brother is behind all this. 

kooki07 thumbnail

Very true I watched last night episode and I was watching towards their facial execrations its his brother along Mona that if he did not get married to Prial then his share of property would go to someone else or Krish .