Colors2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Is this show following concept of this movie?? Smita Patil was the actress n husband Rakesh roshan cheated on her when she was pregnant. The other actress was shown as her cousin and her mami was instigating her own daughter to trap her Jiju. 

Smita Patil moves out once she knows her husband n sister cheated… she becomes successful n independent woman

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

The show is loosely inspired by quite a few shows and movies but has good execution so far. 

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I looked it up and yes it does seem the story is same. I wonder if here Saumya too will leave her kid to him once she finds out about his infidelity coz in an earlier epi she said ki she’s cable of taking care her kid alone.  

Lee206 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

The show is loosely inspired by quite a few shows and movies but has good execution so far. 

As already told before ITV writer are hell bent on too change women thinking that Every man is cheater and it's OK to have cheater husband. 

I mean after seeing all this I never want to marry or fall in to love because I fear myself will get betrayal in relationships. 

I know there are some trash woman and man in our society who do this things like adultery and seducing married man But Karma is thing everyone must be aware of. 

Now I am not watching this serial just saw precap and feel disgusting over it. Our Indian society is so partial towards man and this kind of serial inspired upcoming generation. 

They every time show working or modern woman as women with low moral, I mean is only Saree represent mannerism and dignity of woman. 

It's shame that they this kind things as Every working women is Hero of her Family as like any man.whovdo hard work for family than flirting and seducing her boss .

I think it's better to watch no logical comedy drama than this illicit things. 

Edited by Lee206 - 2 years ago