Readers' Choice Winners Announcement Thread

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone,

It’s time to announce the winners of the Readers’ Choice Awards. What makes these awards special is that the winners have been nominated, voted and chosen by the readers and the writers themselves.

We heartily thank each one of you who spared precious moments of your lives to nominate and vote for your favorite authors and stories.

A huge thank you to the members of FFDT who coordinated and worked for two phases of the awards and conducted everything so well.

We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience caused. Thank you, everyone, for waiting patiently for the result.

Now, without further ado, let us announce the winners.

The winners have been selected only from the forums where members actively participated in choosing the best work.

Credits:

Vote Compilations: Kriti, Madhuri, Sejal, Shirisha, Shibani, Supriya, Tiara  

Migration: Koeli, Madhuri, Shibani

Siggies: Sandhya

Write-up: Sejal, Tiara

Tags: Kriti

Please click on the link to join us in congratulating the winners of Readers Choice Awards.

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/1874

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Heartiest congratulations to all the winners! 🥳    🥳

And a huge round of applause for the Editors and Graphicers 👏 👏 👏 

Arranging the competition, migrating the stories, and then preparing such lovely siggies were no easy tasks but you guys did it! Thanks to all of you for your efforts! 

You guys are the best! 🤗 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 🤗

Edited by Nush_Rat - 2 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

Thank You FFDT for all your contributions to this award. From the nomination process to migrating to voting and the siggies. I know the time consuming work you have undertaken to motivate the writers in the forum and as a fellow writer it means a lot to me. Seeing my name on those list made my day a lot brighter, so Thank you once again ❤️. 

Congratulation to all the winners . It is time to party 🥳. 

And to my readers and friends who have taken the time to read my book, nominate it on the awards and finally gave your vote to make it win. Thank you so much. You are the best because you have motivated me and supported all my writing endeavours. So Thank you everyone who nominated and voted for me and my books. 

I consider each nomination and each vote a win of its own. So thank you for making me an happy writer. 

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Oh, Winners have been announced? Yaaay so cool. Haven't seen it yet but congratulations to all those who participated; both, nominees and voters ❤️

Special appreciation to the FFDT. Thank you🤗

For someone like me who loves to read, it felt like being gifted a library. Congratulations once again 🥳

Congratulations GIF | Gfycat

Edited by Chir-Cute - 2 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Congratulations fellas!! Well deserved awards!! 🥳🤗

⭐️ hoping to read more stories!🤗

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

The FFD team, graphicers and editors hosted an amazing event! Congratulations fellas! 🤗 thank you do much! It was nostalgic to go back and read those stories❤️🤗

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Congratulations fellas!! Well deserved awards!! 🥳🤗

⭐️ hoping to read more stories!🤗

Thank you so much Neha!🤗

Cheers..

BlackWitch thumbnail

Congratulations, winners! Your stories were just so beautiful  

@Bee - Super happy for your win! 🥳 That was such a funny story (it seems be your forte) and I absolutely loved reading it. You are much much more talented than you realise 🤗

Koeli thumbnail

Congratulations to all the winners and runners up.

Excellent job team. Really kudos for your indomitable spirit and hardwork.

Mind-blowing siggies. <3

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉

And thank you to everyone who voted for me ❤️