It's been 15 years since Aishwarya & Abhishek got married [PHOTO DUMP] - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

Can't believe its been that long.  I remember how huge all this was.  I miss Ash making movies though 

Happy marriage anniversary to mr n Mrs junior bachchan to eternity 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳❤❤❤❤❤🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿

She only used 6 emoji's for Babyyy-Papaaa's 15th anniversary.... 

Divorce Adele GIF - Divorce Adele Divorcio - Discover & Share GIFs

I will recommend them for Paramveer chakra.

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

My parents wedding album, they are exactly like the pics below - they look so sad and lifeless as if they are getting punished. I don't know when the trend changed, but I'm glad it did.

Amitabh Bachchan Reveals the Unknown Story Behind His Wedding to Jaya Bachchan

My parents wedding pictures are the same. In their generation, and perhaps even older generations, it was considered shameful to look happy at your wedding day specially for the bride. You would be considered too shameless (besharam) if you were happy leaving your parents’ house and going to a man’s house. It didn’t matter that he was your husband 😆.  I’ve also heard of communities where the bride was expected to keep her head down throughout the wedding process. In a lot of old Bollywood movies the bride’s face was always covered with the ghunghat, and while I’m sure some of it was for dramatic effect it definitely depicted the way things were then. Quiet, shy, demure, stoic, and covered brides was something that I believe transcended a lot of south Asian and middle eastern cultures.  

It looks like some jagraata in other words tacky af !! No wonder they don't share😎.

Originally posted by Rekha_ji

She only used 6 emoji's for Babyyy-Papaaa's 15th anniversary.... 

Divorce Adele GIF - Divorce Adele Divorcio - Discover & Share GIFs

Seven emojis actually 😸

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

My parents wedding pictures are the same. In their generation, and perhaps even older generations, it was considered shameful to look happy at your wedding day specially for the bride. You would be considered too shameless (besharam) if you were happy leaving your parents’ house and going to a man’s house. It didn’t matter that he was your husband 😆.  I’ve also heard of communities where the bride was expected to keep her head down throughout the wedding process. In a lot of old Bollywood movies the bride’s face was always covered with the ghunghat, and while I’m sure some of it was for dramatic effect it definitely depicted the way things were then. Quiet, shy, demure, stoic, and covered brides was something that I believe transcended a lot of south Asian and middle eastern cultures.  

That's true. I'm glad brides are no longer their shy, demure selves and are enjoying themselves on their big day. Although now there is pressure on you to smile and look happy all the time, which is another pain. 😂😂😭

I think they are older and don't behave very lovey dovey. You can see the clear friendship and respect between them

I believe a rare instance of a marriage in Bollywood with no cheating , no substance abuse.

She lives with her in laws and he is extremely supportive and is there for her for her parents.

They are just like a normal Indian couple now in their 40s though super rich