Bhavana & Sudha might kill Diya! 😒😒

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Honestly am scared for my girl ( Diya)  the two witches have started mixing stuffs into haldi to harm her 

Originally posted by Davin22

Honestly am scared for my girl ( Diya)  the two witches have started mixing stuffs into haldi to harm her 

No I think their plan will fail and Armaan will become more close to Diya. Still not sure what the outcome of the haldi episode will be but this is my guess that it will fail badly.

I hope they both get exposed they are both horrible. This Bhavna needs to stop interfering in her brothers life and go to her Sasural!! I’m surprised her husband dosent care!

Originally posted by Davin22

same here.. am extremely worried abt Diya's safety on that house..

as per today's episode.. that haldi disaster was done by Bhavna alone.. her mom wasnt in it...

so i am more angry abt bhavna poking her nose in Armaan's life... how insensitive of her..i just hate her sooo much.

but i like Palki how she confronted Armaan how his mom n sis dont want Diya to get married to him and he did have a look as if contemplating...

now lets see how this track will pan out in future episode.

I think the plan is going to back fire them badly because on the other side its Palki and Krish standing up against them and Palki is going to tell Arman the truth about his mum and his sister although he is aware of that already now he is going to keep an eye on them plus he is very out spoken might confront  them both but it was only his sister and mum would be accused because she never wanted Diya as her bahu only Palki ,funny thing is she thought Palki would be easy to modify and controlled because she is young but she will show them their place hope so .

Originally posted by kooki07

I think the plan is going to back fire them badly because on the other side its Palki and Krish standing up against them and Palki is going to tell Arman the truth about his mum and his sister although he is aware of that already now he is going to keep an eye on them plus he is very out spoken might confront  them both but it was only his sister and mum would be accused because she never wanted Diya as her bahu only Palki ,funny thing is she thought Palki would be easy to modify and controlled because she is young but she will show them their place hope so .

@bold.. exactly.. this will be epic to see how Sudha would react knowing Palki is not as docile as she thought her to be...

and yes Armaan going to burst out his anger knowing how his mom never wanted Diya as her DIL... some great episodes are coming for sure.

Why do I feel it was Sudha & bhavna actually got  Kaajal out of Armaan’s life πŸ™„ 

Armaan being an ostrich with his head in the sand and blinders on when it comes to his mom would not be having any clue abt what his mom & sister were upto 

Raamkali knows the visciousness of both the mother & daughter and what actually happened in armaans first marriage 🀨

Armaan is a typical mama’s boy πŸ˜‘

Edited by brat2008 - 1 years ago

yes you might be right it does make a sense and the mens who are blinded by their mother and sisters love they cant become a good husband .Mostly it happens they cant balance between mother sister and wives .

Originally posted by kooki07

yes you might be right it does make a sense and the mens who are blinded by their mother and sisters love they cant become a good husband .Mostly it happens they cant balance between mother sister and wives .

Tell me abt Mama’s boy ( andh bhakth)  πŸ˜†

Am living with one  since 20+ years πŸ™ˆ