Yeh Jhuki Jhuki Si Nazar

Today was another Great episode

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

So after seeing Armaan's confession i was so angry that we dint have DiyaAn together in same frame for whole last episode cause i was so desperate to see how they would feel after that confession...

ANNNDDDD

today's episode just made me sooooooooooooper happy.... Diya confessing and their lovely moments on the balcony.. wowww amazingly shot and well acted by both Ankit n Swati.

I absolutely adore the chemistry they have together.. its soo palpable that you cant blink an eye in fear to miss a moment...

by the way... i literally had goosebumps and butterflies in stomach... when the camera was panning away to reveal Armaan standing beside Diya.. what a moment that was....

anyone else wanna share their views/feelings after todays episode ?

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I just loved today's episode ❤️

Armaan-Diya and their chemistry was amazing ☺️

Ankit Sir and Swati Ma'am are such supreme actors. Especially I love the way they act so naturally. It doesn't feel at all that they are acting. 

Well, we got so many beautiful things from today's episode. Diya said yes for the marriage, her confession to Armaan and the balcony moment was so magical and beautiful ❤️

We might even get Palki and Krish as a jodi in the near future + Palki's plan was fab to make Diya say yes for the marriage. 

All in all, an amazing episode ❤️

happyinmyspace thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

So after seeing Armaan's confession i was so angry that we dint have DiyaAn together in same frame for whole last episode cause i was so desperate to see how they would feel after that confession...

ANNNDDDD

today's episode just made me sooooooooooooper happy.... Diya confessing and their lovely moments on the balcony.. wowww amazingly shot and well acted by both Ankit n Swati.

I absolutely adore the chemistry they have together.. its soo palpable that you cant blink an eye in fear to miss a moment...

by the way... i literally had goosebumps and butterflies in stomach... when the camera was panning away to reveal Armaan standing beside Diya.. what a moment that was....

anyone else wanna share their views/feelings after todays episode ?

Yup, I too felt the same for that scene where Armaan was standing beside Diya. 

He was just standing with no dialogues but the way he enacted through his body language and his expressive eyes and feelings made that scene so powerful that I too had goosebumps watching it. 

Their chemistry is irresistible. Even if they stand beside each other we can feel the sparks between them. 

Hayee ArYa and PalSh both looked soo cute today smiley42 They suit each other. I couldn’t tell that PalSh were acting 🤪I am soo glad that Diya finally confessed her love it’s nice seeing her finally being happy.  Normally I don’t ship any couple but ArDiya and PalSh are my favourites both good in their own way smiley27