•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I really want this serial to go far but the timeslot urghh..  I don't trust Starplus. 

Has any show on SP at 6: 30 timeslot ever turn out to be successful? 

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Davin22

I really want this serial to go far but the timeslot urghh..  I don't trust Starplus. 

Has any show on SP at 6: 30 timeslot ever turn out to be successful? 

This show comes on at 8:30 where I live but that is also unlucky. Most 8:30 shows get moved to 6:30 slot then go offair. First Shaadi Mubarak then Apki Nazron mein samjha then Chikoo ki Mummy durr ki. I hope the same dosent happen to this show waise bhi it’s doing good even people from other countries such as Uk are enjoying it

Originally posted by Moonlight493

This show comes on at 8:30 where I live but that is also unlucky. Most 8:30 shows get moved to 6:30 slot then go offair. First Shaadi Mubarak then Apki Nazron mein samjha then Chikoo ki Mummy durr ki. I hope the same dosent happen to this show waise bhi it’s doing good even people from other countries such as Uk are enjoying it

i really pyar n wish this perform well to stay on air for a long time.. cause this is the only hindi show i am loving these days for such beautiful storyline... and a strong girl who needs some love...

fingers crossed.

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

i really pyar n wish this perform well to stay on air for a long time.. cause this is the only hindi show i am loving these days for such beautiful storyline... and a strong girl who needs some love...

fingers crossed.

I too wish the serial retains the same quality and not follow the typical show pattern. 

This is my first show in say 3 years which has got me hooked due to the lead actors and different treatment to the storyline. 

All other average shows on star plus are only working because of prime timeslot assigned. This should be in 8 to 9 PM slot when most people are back from work. 

Originally posted by happyinmyspace

I too wish the serial retains the same quality and not follow the typical show pattern. 

This is my first show in say 3 years which has got me hooked due to the lead actors and different treatment to the storyline. 

All other average shows on star plus are only working because of prime timeslot assigned. This should be in 8 to 9 PM slot when most people are back from work. 

@bold.. completely agree.. the plot of this show deserves more n more eyes so 8-9 time slot would be much more better...

and i have to say yes for that typical show pattern... i am hooked to it for that very same reason... its different.. its unique and if it gets into that same usual messy treatment ill be sad to let it go.. hope production house keeps their conviction in it...