Dunki discussion thread ft. SRK. Pics Page9,10,11,12 - Page 7

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Maraka_Musso89

She spouted nonsense about Aryan having privileges because he's a starkid and so he also had to bear the negative aspects of it. 

It was really insensitive and mean of her seeing as she was going to work with SRK soon and that she was herself subjected by an "unfair" investigation alongside Anurag Kashyap.

I remember this! TBH I was a huge fan of Taapsee when she spoke about how they had to wait years to be on a magazine cover or speak with senior journalist on Anupama show (not that I care for Anupama either) but she did candidly speak about nepotism without whining like Kangana but then things just took a u-turn after that and she absolutely turned into one whiny person who would always come with "befitting" replies on twitter and that slowly took way her initial credibility. 

I am still not sure about her involvement with this project (only part that doesnt excite me so far) but we will see. She does act well so will wait and watch! 

Taapsee and the title both don't sound like good news. If I was a die hard SRK fan would be betting on Pathan..not this 

Originally posted by NautankiSaali17

I remember this! TBH I was a huge fan of Taapsee when she spoke about how they had to wait years to be on a magazine cover or speak with senior journalist on Anupama show (not that I care for Anupama either) but she did candidly speak about nepotism without whining like Kangana but then things just took a u-turn after that and she absolutely turned into one whiny person who would always come with "befitting" replies on twitter and that slowly took way her initial credibility. 

I am still not sure about her involvement with this project (only part that doesnt excite me so far) but we will see. She does act well so will wait and watch! 

I've never taken to her personally because when she started buzzing in Bollywood, I had already began watching South Indian movies.

I knew that while she whined about nepotism in Bollywood, she'd benefited from her equation with Manchu Manoj down South. He's a starkid from an influential family.

Also, at one point,  she had wanted to launch her sister in movies. 

Also, her attitude doesn't seat quite well with me because she acts like she is the next coming when she is no better than the other actresses. 

Originally posted by Kyahikahoon

Taapsee and the title both don't sound like good news. If I was a die hard SRK fan would be betting on Pathan..not this 

I didn’t like the title of 3 idiots either but I loved the film

Let’s see how the trailer and actual film is then decide

yeah, 3 idiots and PK weren't the best of names. both were great films 

Originally posted by Stone-Cold

yeah, 3 idiots and PK weren't the best of names. both were great films 

I agree I loved 3 idiots especially

even munna bhai was an unconventional name