Mose Chhal Kiye Jaaye

Reentry of Preesha

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Is it Mami-Preesha  plot or Arman's plot ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I feel for now it’s only Preesha but soon Arman will join hands considering how image conscious he is, I don’t think he’d like to get caught in an EMA with his ex when he announced ki his wife is pregnant now.

Edited by SRKian - 2 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail

They have changed the actress playing Preesha .

Was involvement of Preesha necessary for the overall plot ?  Arman will certainly use it .

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Was this why Mami was behaving so nicely with Saumya? How will Armaan benefit from having Preesha come between him and Saumya? He needs to win back Saumya's total trust if he is to play more mind games with her in the future...He did tell his father that he regrets raising his hand because he should have dealt with Saumya "with love". So he knows that only if Saumya totally trusts him, will she be easy to manipulate. So reentry of Preesha cannot be something that will be part of his plan. Not at this stage of their relationship, in my opinion.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Idk, what was going on in his mind yesterday, touching Preesha and all. Loved how she straight up left and said it wasn't right and goes to tell Saumya right away. Hope she is able to tell it. Armaan is already there 😡

SRKian thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

They have changed the actress playing Preesha .

Was involvement of Preesha necessary for the overall plot ?  Arman will certainly use it .

Not at all. Manipulative Arman and headstrong Sauyma were more than enough to keep the story going. Bringing Pressha in the equation now feels like cv want some trp so using the tried and tested formula of 2 women and one man ema to get the trp I really hope ki Preesha doesn't fall for Arman's game but I highly doubt ki she's as innocent as she's pretending to be rn.

SRKian thumbnail
Originally posted by: twerping

Was this why Mami was behaving so nicely with Saumya? How will Armaan benefit from having Preesha come between him and Saumya? He needs to win back Saumya's total trust if he is to play more mind games with her in the future...He did tell his father that he regrets raising his hand because he should have dealt with Saumya "with love". So he knows that only if Saumya totally trusts him, will she be easy to manipulate. So reentry of Preesha cannot be something that will be part of his plan. Not at this stage of their relationship, in my opinion.

I agree. Even Arman was afraid ki he probably read Preesha wrong and she'll tell Sauyma about the moment in the office. 

SRKian thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Idk, what was going on in his mind yesterday, touching Preesha and all. Loved how she straight up left and said it wasn't right and goes to tell Saumya right away. Hope she is able to tell it. Armaan is already there 😡

This Arman is going the Samrat ways🤢 Cheating and all 🤬 I've my  doubts on Preesha's intentions tho

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKian

This Arman is going the Samrat ways🤢 Cheating and all 🤬 I've my  doubts on Preesha's intentions tho

Idk how this is gonna go but Ema is not on my list... 🤔 I'll stop watching😆

sunaina02 thumbnail

I have already stopped watching after Preesha's entry .