IWMbuzz spoiler Alert: Riddhesh to die

cherry_sd thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Sey will see the unfortunate death of Riddhesh shattering Gungun.

Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Sey the Star Plus show produced by Cockrow and Shaika Entertainment has seen Anubhav (Manan Joshi) and Akriti’s wedding preparations being on. On the other hand, Gungun (Yesha Rughani) went missing and Riddhesh got tensed about it. She met with an accident and this disturbed Anubhav and he went to see Gungun.

Now, the biggest twist we hear will arrive in Gungun’s life. As we know, Riddhesh is already heartbroken with Garima choosing to support her daughter and leaving Gungun. Riddhesh has broken ties with his sister.

Now the coming episode will see Dr Riddhesh’s unfortunate death which will change the fate of Gungun forever. With this, Sandeep Rajora’s tenure in the show will end.

We have seen the promo appearing of Anubhav being married to Akriti and he putting sindoor and getting wed to Gungun too. Well, we hear that Riddhesh’s death and the unfortunate setback in Gungun’s life with nobody to take care of her will force him to take this big decision.

OMG!!

What will happen next?

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/kabhi-kabhie-ittefaq-sey-spoiler-alert-omg-riddhesh-to-die/2022/04/18/amp

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Great! Abi yehi baki tha! I am quitting the show. The father-daughter bonding was the only saving grace of this show. This is utter nonsense and nothing close to the original. In fact this re-make is an insult to the original story line 😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 I am out! 

Dewy_Gypsy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cherry_sd

Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Sey will see the unfortunate death of Riddhesh shattering Gungun.

Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Sey the Star Plus show produced by Cockrow and Shaika Entertainment has seen Anubhav (Manan Joshi) and Akriti’s wedding preparations being on. On the other hand, Gungun (Yesha Rughani) went missing and Riddhesh got tensed about it. She met with an accident and this disturbed Anubhav and he went to see Gungun.

Now, the biggest twist we hear will arrive in Gungun’s life. As we know, Riddhesh is already heartbroken with Garima choosing to support her daughter and leaving Gungun. Riddhesh has broken ties with his sister.

Now the coming episode will see Dr Riddhesh’s unfortunate death which will change the fate of Gungun forever. With this, Sandeep Rajora’s tenure in the show will end.

We have seen the promo appearing of Anubhav being married to Akriti and he putting sindoor and getting wed to Gungun too. Well, we hear that Riddhesh’s death and the unfortunate setback in Gungun’s life with nobody to take care of her will force him to take this big decision.

OMG!!

What will happen next?

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/kabhi-kabhie-ittefaq-sey-spoiler-alert-omg-riddhesh-to-die/2022/04/18/amp

I can't believe this!! This is just straight away outrageous!!! 

Just to make Anubhav marry Gungun, the makers came up with this sh*t?? Is all their creativity limited to deaths, resulting in forced weddings??

They couldn't have proven their brain's "rotten plot-writing capacity"  any better!!👏

After this, we can expect anything to happen in this show. LITERALLY ANYTHING!!! 

I won't be surprised if one day, this show brings forward some supernatural concepts too!! You can imagine the worst possible scenario, and it would happen in the show!!! Hats off to you writers!! You're TRULY UNIQUE!! 👍🏼

Edited by Dewy_Gypsy - 2 years ago
hobbit thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Remind me why a girl needs a man to take the responsibility of her after a parent’s death? That makes NO sense. Her bua took care of her for so long and I doubt she’ll have nobody on her side. Writers have gone mad, killing off Dr Riddhesh to make Gungun be dependent on Anubhav when he clearly wants to move on and isn’t concerned about her. I’m out for real now, this show isn’t worth watching. There’s a reason Hindi shows are called crap. This is Ghum show’s sequel lol! 

anu_jha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Socha tha ki ye show dekh kar hum khush honge. But yahan to hamara dimag kharab karne ki taiyari chal rahi hai. Socha tha kya, kya ho gaya.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Marte marte vaada mat de dena....

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Some of us were already getting feeling that he might die. 

Specially the last few episode father daughter talking about having each other. 
shaadi ke liye father does not need to die. Ks could have bahaved logically or reasonably and could have understood real drama of maaya. Dying father does not need to say to anu take responsibility of gg. She has mom and bus and she herself is adult. Or bring another man if that is must

Yeh Lo guys no hope from show anymore 

Let’s hope ki yeh ghum ka twin brother show na ho jaaye 

jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

agrreed! gg is financially set,,he could has her to pass exam and focus on her life and whatever,,,after all this drama with shaadi why would he even consider anu to be a life partner for gg,,knowing he is already getting married to his niece...

i really want them to show a leap,,,,,anukriti married,,,,and gg witth her degree and doing some kind of charity work (she financially set) with old age home away from the ccity...

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I am wondering is this the Hindi remake of the show Khorkuto or a totally different show named Vankuto😡🤬

soon the channel is going to close curtains over it.. 1-2 months mein..

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Is this still the initial show titled Kabhi kabhie ittefaq se? Koz its starting to mirror another 'hit' show of Sitara.

Papa dying, vaada n then shaadi. Majboori wali shaadi is the trend??🤔

Kyun Riddesh ko maar rahe hai? There's Akriti who can die unpeacefully...few episodes ago she was fainting for no reason...die na! Akriti dead, Anu will be left without a bride and a big hard slap on all K family. 

Such double standards, the lot of them. (Exception to Golu chachu n gang)