Posted: 3 months ago

Lol, thank you smiley36 I am sensing a lot of undercurrent here that’s flying right above my head. It’s been a while since I found my way to this forum, but fan wars haven’t changed.

I get how frustrating it can be to have your intentions questioned. I am all for a good discussion till things don’t get emotional or personal.

Originally posted by NathuPyare

Your reply makes a lot of sense. It is these kinf of replies i was looking for when i made this topic. But most of the replies here are questioning my actions and intentions without giving a single thought to what they themselves were doing in other threads.

I guess paying back in the same coin doesn't sit well with many people here. 

Action is ok, reaction is not. Tit for Tat is a very bad thing. 

Your reply makes a lot of sense. It is these kinf of replies i was looking for when i made this topic. But most of the replies here are questioning my actions and intentions without giving a single thought to what they themselves were doing in other threads.

I guess paying back in the same coin doesn't sit well with many people here. 

Action is ok, reaction is not. Tit for Tat is a very bad thing. 

@Bold Finally...

Its not a bad thing but the execution was flawed. "SRK fans" is not an Ideology/Cult/Religion, I'd understand this "Tit for tat" if this issue was a universally accepted issue of the month for SRK fans published in front page of SRK magazine...you just saw that some SRK fan created a thread and started calling everyone hypocrite because they weren't giving the answer you wanted...

Edited by NoraSM - 3 months ago
Originally posted by BlackWitch

Lol, thank you smiley36 I am sensing a lot of undercurrent here that’s flying right above my head. It’s been a while since I found my way to this forum, but fan wars haven’t changed.

I get how frustrating it can be to have your intentions questioned. I am all for a good discussion till things don’t get emotional or personal.

This might give you u some perspective 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/160820379 

P.s. I can proudly say that I have made a big contribution in ushering the dull boring BWF into the glorious era of fan wars. smiley16 I have come back back after a long time myself. smiley9

Originally posted by NoraSM

@Bold Finally...

Its not a bad thing but the execution was flawed. "SRK fans" is not an Ideology/Cult/Religion, I'd understand this "Tit for tat" if this issue was a universally accepted issue of the month for SRK fans published in front page of SRK magazine...you just saw that some SRK fan created a thread and started calling everyone hypocrite because they weren't giving the answer you wanted...

I will have to learn proper execution from SRK fans i guess. I'm still a novice compared to them. smiley9

The kind of answer i was expecting, at least from the honest ones, was that if one thing is wrong then the other similar thing should also be called wrong. If right then both are right.

Anyways at this point i feel that u r totally getting what i want to convey but still trying to play word games.

Interesting 🤔 Industry was abuzz with the whole Nana Patekar thing when Tanushree originally made these allegations. Agnihotri wasn’t even noticed in her quote.

But the media decided to hype Vivek Agnihotri again when Kashmir Files became a hit to sell their articles. Because of this kind of reporting, I don’t know what to believe anymore.

What happened after the allegations? Is Tanushree still pursuing this?

Haha, I do see a lot of new hot topics every couple of hours. So good job on making the fan wars “great again” smiley36

This might give you u some perspective 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/160820379 

P.s. I can proudly say that I have made a big contribution in ushering the dull boring BWF into the glorious era of fan wars. smiley16 I have come back back after a long time myself. smiley9

Originally posted by BlackWitch

Interesting 🤔 Industry was abuzz with the whole Nana Patekar thing when Tanushree originally made these allegations. Agnihotri wasn’t even noticed in her quote.

But the media decided to hype Vivek Agnihotri again when Kashmir Files became a hit to sell their articles. Because of this kind of reporting, I don’t know what to believe anymore.

What happened after the allegations? Is Tanushree still pursuing this?

Haha, I do see a lot of new hot topics every couple of hours. So good job on making the fan wars “great again” smiley36

Naah. From what I read she just made the accusation and left it at that. 

(If someone knows if she did pursue it please share the article).