Posted: 2 years ago

Hi All,

There is a thought running in my mind from last 2 days that are they gonna show Riddhesh die because of some accident or something and that will be the reason Anu will marry Gungun.

In promo it said majboori and zimmedari .

Last two episodes showed the bond of gg and Riddhesh and they kept on repeating that they have no one in this world except each other. 

Today Riddhesh said abhi uska baap abhi zinda hai.

Gungun hugged him and said please mujhe chhod ke kahi mat jaana I have only you in this whole world.

Originally posted by riya1605

Hi All,

There is a thought running in my mind from last 2 days that are they gonna show Riddhesh die because of some accident or something and that will be the reason Anu will marry Gungun.

Last two episodes showed the bond of gg and Riddhesh and they kept on repeating that they have no one in this world except each other. 

Gungun hugged him and said please mujhe chhod ke kahi mat jaana I have only you in this whole world.

Oh My... the thought came to my mind too.... when they were talking about how they do not need anyone else... and all

Please.... i seriously don't want this ... GG doesn't deserve this....

But this PH can do anything....

promo me dikhate hai pariwar ke prati jimmedari ke riste - akruti se shadi  then, "Izzat" ke liye shadi - gungun ke sath shadi 

Yeh do chiz bola hai

Ooohhh May be mein zyada soch rahi hu . But I don't want anything to happen to Riddhesh . Gungun doesn't deserve this . Riddhesh is such a nice character and even the actor is nice.

DON'T WORRY, the makers are not going to do anything wid Dr Riddesh, till the track of this wedding, don't know after that, tb anugun ko close dikhane ke liye maar sakte hai. 😅

Please nhi ye maarne wale scenes nhi pasand merko.

I don't think so coz fir ye toh same GHKKPM types story ho jayegi. Waha pr bhi FL Sai ke father marr jate h n Virat ko usse zimmedari ke liye shaadi krni padti h....n agar is show mei bhi yahi hua toh creativity will jump out of the window.

Edited by Richa0305 - 2 years ago

I thought Virat already married Sai because of his zimmerdari to KJ when he died?

I don't think so if he is gonna die den the promo won't make sense dey would have completely gone in ghum way nd anu would bring gg as his wife to his home like virat did wid sai infact I feel his charc will stay till d end nd he is going to show hell for Anubhav nd will probably never let gg go to dis shit scientist or his fam 

Originally posted by riya1605

Hi All,

Arre nhi yaar....thoda shubh shubh bolo😂😂.GG k life me ab sirf vo apne dad ko hi genuine maanti hai. Agar aisa hua toh voh andar se tut jayegi bechari ðŸ’”