Ziddi Dil Maane Naa

New promo New Confusion

Lee206 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

New promo of ZDMN is released and in that they showed that Balli is leaving Acadamy after seeing Monami's Pic then Monami come and snatch Karan's hoodie from him saying he can't take it with him. The Balli gets angry and say He will not go anywhere, he will stay here do whatever you want .

All this was not enough that maker's changed poster of show that includes burning cheeta (funeral) .

With end game of Charu, I thought they will bring back the Karan but now I thought the way they promoting pairing of Balli and Monami, it's confirmed that they ruined show with death of Karan. 

I loved action sequence with Charu Gang  but with the missing of Param, My foolish heart still hoping for Karan's comeback

Please show that Balli is Karan and he is still acting as Balli for finding Param. 

Because Can't digest Monami falling For Balli because someone else can't replace that person just because of same face. 

P. S: Too much because in last sentence ðŸ¤“

Edited by Lee206 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters