Mithai

5 things about Remake Mithai in Press Conference clears the air !!

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi I was watching the their press conference and I noted few things which were highlight.

1) The show story main focus is GrandDaughter in law and Grand Father relationship who will motivate her to become the first female sweet entrepreneur. 

2) The Ph said he is not copying the OG show but have took the inspiration but we will show different from the original. 

3) The show sub genre and plot is love story. How Mithai And Sid come together and how Mithai change Sid is going to be treat to watch. He also said they are tom and Jerry so they hate each other but situation led them together. 

4) The show theme mithai focus on two aspect : first concept is to replace the modern version of mithai which is destroying the traditional sentiment and to promote rare sweet like Aloo Jalebi. Second concept is women empowerment and Family Drama 

5) the actor clarified in TC article when asked if he watched the OG mithai or took some tips from the Characters. He said no. He said he will not copy the OG character as it will be look fake ... So Sid character here it is written different. 

Jai Gopal ðŸ¤—

Hope it clears the doubts that show is not following the footprints of OG but it will be a different version. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Hi I was watching the their press conference and I noted few things which were highlight.

1) The show story main focus is GrandDaughter in law and Grand Father relationship who will motivate her to become the first female sweet entrepreneur. 

2) The Ph said he is not copying the OG show but have took the inspiration but we will show different from the original. 

3) The show sub genre and plot is love story. How Mithai And Sid come together and how Mithai change Sid is going to be treat to watch. He also said they are tom and Jerry so they hate each other but situation led them together. 

4) The show theme mithai focus on two aspect : first concept is to replace the modern version of mithai which is destroying the traditional sentiment and to promote rare sweet like Aloo Jalebi. Second concept is women empowerment and Family Drama 

5) the actor clarified in TC article when asked if he watched the OG mithai or took some tips from the Characters. He said no. He said he will not copy the OG character as it will be look fake ... So Sid character here it is written different. 

Jai Gopal ðŸ¤—

Hope it clears the doubts that show is not following the footprints of OG but it will be a different version. 

fingerscrossed..about sid i will say it i like the hindi one sid more than original one..

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Krish58

fingerscrossed..about sid i will say it i like the hindi one sid more than original one..

Same but OG was hell arrogant and seems like london return ... And He treated Mithai badly 

mirai07 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Jai Gopal ðŸ¤—

Well, I hope it ends well. I really have some high hopes for this show...the Bengali one was pretty good at least for me.