Posted: 2 years ago

Hey guys 

Me again after a week,

1. Gungun keeps driving as fast as she can and ends up hitting it. She herself is injured and faints.

2. Dr. Riddesh is worried about her, maaya thinks she is partying. He shuts her up and tells her to go to room

3. He calls Golu to check if gg is there and tells him to inform if she goes there. Anu sarcastically in fact rudely comments that she must be partying somewhere. Golu even everyone’s opposition decide to go and help her father looking for her. 
4. Police informs her father about accident. He and Golu leave to accident spot. Yug calls to find out and gets to know about accident. He and Ankit leaves. Anu also joins them. Suddenly K family all praying for gg as if nothing had happened. Such a Hippocrates they are

5. Dr riddesh reaches there. Cop is rude, public talks bad about rich spoil brat. He takes her to his ambulance.

6. Anu in his way calls Dr Riddesh to check and Dr Riddesh shuts him and gives back very nicely. Anu was really acting as if nothing happens. How could this family forget what they did to them. 

7. Golu talks to unconscious gg. He also tells her father he is on their side. Since he is youngest no one listens to him at hom. 
8. Anu tells what Dr said. Ankit agrees with doctor riddesh and yug asks him why did he even come with them he should have gone to his akriti. Anu is irritated

Pre cap: promo is precap. 

Phir she sudden turn which makes no sense. 
such a inconsistency in story. 

Originally posted by md410

Hey guys 

Me again after a week,

1. Gungun keeps driving as fast as she can and ends up hitting it. She herself is injured and faints.

2. Dr. Riddesh is worried about her, maaya thinks she is partying. He shuts her up and tells her to go to room

3. He calls Golu to check if gg is there and tells him to inform if she goes there. Anu sarcastically in fact rudely comments that she must be partying somewhere. Golu even everyone’s opposition decide to go and help her father looking for her. 
4. Police informs her father about accident. He and Golu leave to accident spot. Yug calls to find out and gets to know about accident. He and Ankit leaves. Anu also joins them. Suddenly K family all praying for gg as if nothing had happened. Such a Hippocrates they are

5. Dr riddesh reaches there. Cop is rude, public talks bad about rich spoil brat. He takes her to his ambulance.

6. Anu in his way calls Dr Riddesh to check and Dr Riddesh shuts him and gives back very nicely. Anu was really acting as if nothing happens. How could this family forget what they did to them. 

7. Golu talks to unconscious gg. He also tells her father he is on their side. Since he is youngest no one listens to him at hom. 
8. Anu tells what Dr said. Ankit agrees with doctor riddesh and yug asks him why did he even come with them he should have gone to his akriti. Anu is irritated

Pre cap: promo is precap. 

Phir she sudden turn which makes no sense. 
such a inconsistency in story. 

Today's episode was really a rollercoaster of emotions!! Gungun's heartbreak, Riddhesh's thoughts about her, and Golu chachu's words!! Everything was on point!!

The most awaited Anubhav bashing was finally here!!! I was really happy with Riddhesh slapping the reality to Anubhav's face! 

The Kulshits' hypocrisy was at it's peak today! I want Riddhesh to give them some reality check too! It's high time they realise what a bunch of disingenuous people they actually are!!

Finally.... anu was called out on his hypocrisy....

I liked the part where Anu got an earful from Dr. Riddhesh.... it was so heart pleasing....

I like Dr. Riddesh's attitude today... he should be like this from now on...and not go back on the apology trip... this suits him better...now he is focused on his daughter’s well being... he really should take GG away from the city (if that's what she would like)...

And....and...and... the way Ks reacted after hearing about accident.... it was like complete unbearable... even their care seems fake now... especially the way Sargam reacted... i was like theek hai...accident ka sun kar bura laga...but all this is looking so fake... i just wish Dr. Riddhesh saare Ks ko(if they come to the hospital) jaane ko bol de...aur bol de ki that he and GG don't need their sympathy...

I want Maya to have a confrontation with the Ks and yell at them and tell them that Anu's has been dating Akriti since way before all of this...

If only my wishes  would be granted... 

loved Dr R today,,,,a father love was shown genuinely....Anu needs to go away from there,i dont even know why he was there..

golu chacha has my ❤️he is so pure....

and Dr maya,,,how can she even talk about her daugher like that

Edited by jollyismyname - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Dewy_Gypsy

Today's episode was really a rollercoaster of emotions!! Gungun's heartbreak, Riddhesh's thoughts about her, and Golu chachu's words!! Everything was on point!!

The most awaited Anubhav bashing was finally here!!! I was really happy with Riddhesh slapping the reality to Anubhav's face! 

The Kulshits' hypocrisy was at it's peak today! I want Riddhesh to give them some reality check too! It's high time they realise what a bunch of disingenuous people they actually are!!

i want Dr Riddesh to do to khouse and do some more beizzatti of kulshits.The way they were praying for her,such hypocrites. but when she came to their house except gc gang noone went and atleast asked her how she was.have they so easily forgotten though GC was innocent it was coz of gg police did not end up at their house.Anu why the hell he want to go to see her now.😡

Originally posted by Anugun0507

i want Dr Riddesh to do to khouse and do some more beizzatti of kulshits.The way they were praying for her,such hypocrites. but when she came to their house except gc gang noone went and atleast asked her how she was.have they so easily forgotten though GC was innocent it was coz of gg police did not end up at their house.Anu why the hell he want to go to see her now.😡

Yeah!! We finally got Anubhav's bashing today...just waiting for some Kulshit family bashing too!! They've actually EARNED it...after hurting Gungun so much!! They must be rewarded!!!😡

Originally posted by Smiley.6

Finally.... anu was called out on his hypocrisy....

I liked the part where Anu got an earful from Dr. Riddhesh.... it was so heart pleasing....

I like Dr. Riddesh's attitude today... he should be like this from now on...and not go back on the apology trip... this suits him better...now he is focused on his daughter’s well being... he really should take GG away from the city (if that's what she would like)...

And....and...and... the way Ks reacted after hearing about accident.... it was like complete unbearable... even their care seems fake now... especially the way Sargam reacted... i was like theek hai...accident ka sun kar bura laga...but all this is looking so fake... i just wish Dr. Riddhesh saare Ks ko(if they come to the hospital) jaane ko bol de...aur bol de ki that he and GG don't need their sympathy...

I want Maya to have a confrontation with the Ks and yell at them and tell them that Anu's has been dating Akriti since way before all of this...

If only my wishes  would be granted... 

I really want Maya to tell the Ks that their sanskaari beta had agreed to marrying Gungun even though he had been dating Akriti for a year… phir saare Anu ke upar chadh jayenge! 

Originally posted by Anugun0507

I actually want Riddhesh to give the Ks a reality check in his most sanskari, soft (yet firm) voice. If he yells, phir se BP and all will start saying that they were right about the Bhatnagars.

Originally posted by livetodream257

I actually want Riddhesh to give the Ks a reality check in his most sanskari, soft (yet firm) voice. If he yells, phir se BP and all will start saying that they were right about the Bhatnagars.

yes in firm calm voice give them back one by one how they have broken gg heart .if maya was wrong they were not right too.Dr came and said sorry but they refused to accept thats ok but Anu when he met gg at cafe he could hav told her he is marrying rkc .Atleast she would not have been hurt so much 💔💔.G G told him she is marrying server that was lie but why the hell Anu kept it secret as he knew she will taunt him as hypocrite ,as he use to taunt gg for her boy friend.Also gg wud taunt him he had feelings for rkc frm b4 but did drama to marry her for his family .So Dr riddesh please go to kshits n give them what they deserve

Originally posted by livetodream257

I really want Maya to tell the Ks that their sanskaari beta had agreed to marrying Gungun even though he had been dating Akriti for a year… phir saare Anu ke upar chadh jayenge! 

Anu ki band bajte dekh bahut khushi milegi...sukoon milega dill ko...

Jo bhi kar le the Sanskari family...they are also equally responsible....