Bade Achhe Lagte hain 2 EDT #25 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

averma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

Have a doubt , is that Child Sara's kid ? I feel there is more to their marriage . This long distant relationship, a child not staying with her etc etc. doesnt seems to make sense at all.

Sara says Maine apne bacche ko 1 saal se nahi dekha. So it is her child. 

tirchinazar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

Gosh u guys are too fast than a bullet train🤣

I read all your views in the previous thread

Its good to read mytho reference in the characters but from my pov i don't relate others with mytho characters except for Ram-Priya they have the characteristic Ram/Shiv & Sita/Parvati

Ram is a bairagi/bhole bhandari like Shiv and the dutiful son brother king like Ram. His characreristic matches Shiv & Ram

Priya is Sita/Parvati. She is a  dutiful wife like Sita & the Shakti of Shiv with various roop to protect her husband & the world. Parvati too Durga Kali Chandi and various other roops to protect Shiv her kids the world from Asur while Sita is more of the dutiful wife of her husband she even to agnipariksha vanvas just for Ram,her soul heart body reisdes Ram and Parvati is Shakti of Shiv. Shiv was needed to cool her Kali avatar. Priya is just like Sita & Parvati,she is the dutiful wife DIL BIL of Ram & Kapoors and she is also the Shakti of her Ram if anyone dares to mess with her husband she will take all roops for him she is AdiShakti

Ram is just like Shiv he is a bhole bhandari he is a giver from a Bairagi he turns into a Samsari. Anyone ask Shiv any vardan he will never say No he knows the consequences yet he will geant the boon & Ram is just like him he never say No.

Ram's anger is just like Shiv noone mess with him. He is intelligent like Ram a dutiful son brother and head of the family with a silent demeanor like Ram. He is devoted loyal & faithful towards his wife a one women man but at the same,he is like Shiv his love & Shakti is not with him he will go into a destructive spree. He will not only destroy everything surround him but also destroy himself.

Ram is silent like Ram and extreme like Shiv

As for Ram-Priya

Ram Ke Bina Sita Adhoori & Sita Ke Bina Ram Adhoora❤

Shakti Ke Bina Shiv Shav Hai & Shiv Ke Bina Shakti Adhoori❤

They are the only characters i see a mytho characteristics in them

All other characters are more like Ekta kichdi of negative characters and a drive to the plot

Vedika is definitely the Shurpnaka🤣

Nandini is Kaikeiyi

Aditya is Lakshman(Even Priya once called him that❤)

Above i can totally relate to

Krish definitely has ulterior motive rather than a case he just want to solve there is more than what meet the eyes. Why he is so obsessed with this case for 15 yrs it cannot be just a follow up case he has been doing all these years. He is with Ram and he is not too. All his questions are relevant & spot on the question is why he is interested in this case. Him related to Priya's classmate is trigger the insecurity in Ram that leads to the C & C otherwise i don't see Krish being a need to be a classmate of Priya

they have mixed all Mythologies together. Shiv & Parvathy are definitely there 

Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

Also, saasu maa has died, and she checks into a hotel..matlab courtesy sake at least go to your house 

I thought Priya ko hotel drop off karne aayi thi aur phir Varun ke ghar chali gayi 🤔

tirchinazar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zanutix

I thought Priya ko hotel drop off karne aayi thi aur phir Varun ke ghar chali gayi 🤔

I don’t know why did she even go to Delhi 😂🤣

Armansara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mages

This case is too.complicated to even predict its so sad to see that Priya's family are full of criminals when the truth is out i totally can imagine her breakdown and how guilty she will be facing her own husband when she gets to know her family cause harm to her husband loved ones

What i feel when tbe truth is out Nandu will take an advantage of the promise that Priya give & ask her to leave the house & Priya does. Its upto Ram's hand now the ball is in his court whether to stay or leave Priya

Priya will leave in guilt & if Ram chose to stay with Priya than he will go behind Priya and here the MM promise will play apart to keep then separated and Ram has no choice but to accept. MM did this because she is too guilty and keep safe Ram from her family

I feel Priya’s promise to Nandini will be used in a destructive way…Nandini will intend to break RaYa…

Ram’s promise to MM was given sincerely and received sincerely…from a son to a mom…a “real” mother never hurts a child…so I don’t think MM will separate the two…if Ram wishes to come to SH he will be welcomed like it is his home…

I hope this reveal doesn’t break RaYa…

tirchinazar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armansara

I feel Priya’s promise to Nandini will be used in a destructive way…Nandini will intend to break RaYa…

Ram’s promise to MM was given sincerely and received sincerely…from a son to a mom…a “real” mother never hurts a child…so I don’t think MM will separate the two…if Ram wishes to come to SH he will be welcomed like it is his home…

I hope this reveal doesn’t break RaYa…

I have been saying this - Ram will never leave Priya. It would be the other way around. Nandini will use Priya’s promise too. 

Armansara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tirchinazar

I have been saying this - Ram will never leave Priya. It would be the other way around. Nandini will use Priya’s promise too. 

So when Nandini asks Priya to leave Ram will leave with Priya ?

Win win—Nandini gets KH

RaYa gets a peaceful place to call “apna ghar” 

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ram will NEVER leave Pri. We got the confirmation on Monday when he said - "impossible condition" that he will ever hate rain and we heard the 'Thunderstorm.' 

Doodle thumbnail

This is my theory 

When VK’s murder exposes, Priya may go against her own family ie Varun & MS. As these guys are just     Executioners and not conspirators, Ram might support them to dig deep into the conspiracy. It could be a facade in front of the whole world too … So other conspirators might come out to strike Ram, hence his friends will be divided between Raya to protect them. 

When we have something in front of us, we ignore it. 

All the time Vik, Adi, Kunal, Ram call each other what? Add Bri to the mix and we have our magic number. smiley36 vs. another number. Add land to the mix. Add 15 years to the mix. Add acceptance to the mix. 

Go Figure!  smiley36   Now it's time for me to shut up. smiley37

Doodle thumbnail

they have mixed all Mythologies together. Shiv & Parvathy are definitely there 

Don't worry. 

They are NOT following any mythologies. It is the IDEAS that are picked from them. The epics and other stories are just a reference or an allusion

No one is calling Ram-Pri as Shiv-Parvati or Ram-Sita, or Arjun-Draupadi here just like they use Helen of Troy, Greek mythologies s references.