Posted: 4 months ago
Originally posted by altgr

TRP Week 17, 2022

1.2 TRP. 0.2 increase from the last week.

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1522470849273483265?t=G4kyp2jzv6UEPWibpmamzQ&s=19

Other Weekend Shows

Naagin 6 - 1.8

Superstar Singer 2 Launch - 1.5

Dance Deewane Juniors Launch - 1.2

The Kapil Sharma Show - 1.1

Smart Jodi - 1.0

I have a question, these kumkum bhagya, kundali bhagya, bhagya lakshmi, all with same actors??? 

Originally posted by robedward

I have a question, these kumkum bhagya, kundali bhagya, bhagya lakshmi, all with same actors??? 

Another question πŸ™‹ who the hell watches naagin πŸπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

For some reason zee has forever given me a sasta channel vibesmiley37 

Originally posted by mahi0912

Another question πŸ™‹ who the hell watches naagin πŸπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

For some reason zee has forever given me a sasta channel vibesmiley37 

I just saw... Naagin the highest TRP wala show smiley23 matlab kaise ???? 

Once upon a time when Sonu Nigam was young, Zee had the best singing show... Woh bhi kya din tha smiley42 and best cooking show too smiley37 

No I think it was made by same person. 

Once upon a time when Sonu Nigam was young, Zee had the best singing show... Woh bhi kya din tha smiley42 and best cooking show too smiley37 

It’s getting highest coz People do watch these kind of shows. Ikr like-gone are those good days . Nowadays reality shows me bhi daily soap ki tarah drama hota hai daily soaps kya kam hai drama karne mein jo yeh log bhi karne lage.

I remember watching a clip from that show on yt❀ it was one of shreya ghoshal's performances and the judges were so goodsmiley42 I mean beautiful performance followed by honest and valuable feedback. Contestants today are like 10x talented than the judges so how will they judge anywayssmiley37

Plus no drama and flirty host smiley32 Not like today's shows with all gareebi storylines and crying judges. 

Bold - which cooking show btw? 

Originally posted by mahi0912

I remember watching a clip from that show on yt❀ it was one of shreya ghoshal's performances and the judges were so goodsmiley42 I mean beautiful performance followed by honest and valuable feedback. Contestants today are like 10x talented than the judges so how will they judge anywayssmiley37

Plus no drama and flirty host smiley32 Not like today's shows with all gareebi storylines and crying judges. 

Bold - which cooking show btw? 

Today's judges are utter bulls**ts, they no more give their honest opinions, instead do wah wah kya baat hein in every 20 sec even if the singer is besura smiley11 there was a time we used to watch SaReGaMa religiously πŸ₯Ί

And the best cooking show was Khana Khazana by Sanjeev Kapoor smiley37 i was very little when i used to watch it smiley37 

TRP Week 18, 2022

TRP is 1.1

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdc7zj_vqD5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Other Weekend Shows TRP

Naagin 6 - 1.6

Superstar Singer 2 - 1.3

The Kapil Sharma Show - 1.0

Dance Deewane Juniors - 1.0

Smart Jodi - 0.8

Edited by altgr - 4 months ago

Dance India Dance Lil Masters 5