12/4/2022 : Malharrao on Fire

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Literally, kal jo Malharrao barse hain Gautama aur Dwarkabai pe 🥳 they got the much deserved scoldings. Uff uffff 🔥🔥🔥 dil khush kar ditta😈(being a sadist? Whatevs😆

)

Absolutely adored his stance regarding the marriage being done without Ahilya's consent (I don't think he knows ki consent kya, usko to pata bhi nahi ki Aisa kuch ho raha hai/hone wala hai) 

Dwarka still tried her best 🤣 kya kya suna diya sarkar ne 😈 mazaa aa gaya 😎

Ahilya being Ahilya, consoled herself and even Parvati ki you'll be happy here. What about your happiness Ahilya? How do Khanderao and Gautama not care about her? I feel really angry at how granted they take her (like koi izzat hi nahi, koi pyar nahi😭)

If they turn around being super caring as she's pregnant.. I want her going off and being now you care for me.. waris aayega isiliye? 😈 (Ahilya being the angel, won't do this but I can only hope) well Malharrao and Harkubai have her back, so that's that. 

Sarja hi bol de Khanderao ko, jijaji, ye galat hai, aise nahi chalega😈

I know Malharrao will agree to the marriage, since the girl's family is also jeopardized but yeah. I'm happy, Malharrao gave an earful to his queens for acting so selfish, especially towards the most selfless person. 

Gautama having some regrets.. haan, aur aao Dwarka ki baaton mein 😡

Tell me guys, was it an absolute delight to you too? I'll re-watch this episode❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ria23 thumbnail

Do u think ahilya would have gone to advise him?

I really hope they show harku bai as her strength. I really like her. She is much better than Gautama. I wonder how come malhar gave her so much importance even though harku bai as all the qualities of a good queen

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: 07RB

Do u think ahilya would have gone to advise him?

I really hope they show harku bai as her strength. I really like her. She is much better than Gautama. I wonder how come malhar gave her so much importance even though harku bai as all the qualities of a good queen

No, Ahilya wouldn't go, I think Malharrao might go and ask her what she wants and she'd say go ahead with the wedding.

Harku Bai is amazing, but she's the youngest so.. that's that. I love how she's always there for Ahilya and even Malharrao goes to her to calm down and get things sorted for better. 

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even I for a change liked Tuesday's episode. Kaleje ko thandak mila, itne dino ka continuous torture finally GB and DB ko sunna para. They both deservef this and much more. I hope MR doesn't talk to GB for a long time.

Edited by Sree0796 - 2 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sree0796

Even I for a change liked Tuesday's episode. Kaleje ko thandak mila, itne dino ka continuous torture finally GB and DB ko sunna para. They both deservef this and much more. I hope MR doesn't talk to GB for a long time.

I hope so but Ahilya told him to keep the marriage on .. 

Sony stopped the early morning repeats 🥺 I couldn't watch yesterday's episode 😭

Ria23 thumbnail

When will truth come out?

I hope it happens right after the marriage 

Gautama and khanderao forget abput the marriage happened few minutes ago. Then Ahilya taunting them that they don’t care for her but baby

And just ignoring these two idiots. They  can go back to their previous self who the hell cares

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

When will truth come out?

I hope it happens right after the marriage 

Gautama and khanderao forget abput the marriage happened few minutes ago. Then Ahilya taunting them that they don’t care for her but baby

And just ignoring these two idiots. They  can go back to their previous self who the hell cares

I think this time the Vaidya will come and say badhai ho 😆

Nahi, Gautama and Khanderao be extra good with Ahilya and then Malharrao will taunt them. 😈

Ria23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

I think this time the Vaidya will come and say badhai ho 😆

Nahi, Gautama and Khanderao be extra good with Ahilya and then Malharrao will taunt them. 😈

I want this to happen for sure. Because let’s be honest Ahilya won’t taunt these idiots 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I want this to happen for sure. Because let’s be honest Ahilya won’t taunt these idiots 

Haan, I was watching YT pe, someone commented why is Ahilya such a doormat, letting anyone walk over her. 

I was like when did respecting your in-laws and not wanting anyone to be hurt be a doormat thing? I mean, she putting everyone else's needs before herself is just how she is built. 

Ria23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Haan, I was watching YT pe, someone commented why is Ahilya such a doormat, letting anyone walk over her. 

I was like when did respecting your in-laws and not wanting anyone to be hurt be a doormat thing? I mean, she putting everyone else's needs before herself is just how she is built. 

To be really honest I think Ahilya is becoming too mahaan and letting her in laws walk over self. 
but that’s just my thoughts. People forget what we r watching is from history and not today’s time. In fact these kinds of still happen where mil insult her dil, husbands listen to his mother and do everything.