Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

They all come together whenever all 3 need a hit

Seriously who wants to be buddies with a rich gossip aunty and an annoying/rude person like Kajol😒

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It seems like it might have only lasted until SRK-Kajol were doing well in terms of films and talk show appearances. Who knows they might all still be good friends behind the scenes? 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

when aryan khan was trapped into the drug case did these 2 gossip aunties ie kajol and kjo visit SRK house 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I wish that SRK stays away from these two...🤢

HearMeRoar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: oyebollywood

when aryan khan was trapped into the drug case did these 2 gossip aunties ie kajol and kjo visit SRK house 

KJo did, I think. Kajol was busy celebrating DDLJ's 25th anniversary.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I think kjo is still friends with srk and Gauri. I don't understand what problem srk fans have with karan. Is it just the gossip ? Because that pretty lame reason, considering there is not a single person on this planet who does gossip. That's human nature. 

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: M.Wheeler

I think kjo is still friends with srk and Gauri. I don't understand what problem srk fans have with karan. Is it just the gossip ? Because that pretty lame reason, considering there is not a single person on this planet who does gossip. That's human nature. 

it’s because kjo is snake and he liked abusive tweet against srk and srk fans trended shame on kjo and later kjo claimed it’s by mistake and finally srk had to tweet to calm his fans.https://chennaimemes.in/karan-johar-liked-a-cheap-tweet-against-shah-rukh-khan-twitter-exploded-srk-replies/

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Actually KJo and Kajol were very good friends then SRK came in and i think they genuinely liked each other but not close friends just 2 colleagues who got on well with each other. KJo was friends with both. He still is but it seems to be more of a social friendship with those 3.

I think SRK and Juhi actually have a genuine friendship and business partnership. Juhi was the one who stood by SRK and helped out during the whole Aryan controversy and i think that speaks volumes on their friendship than any articles or interviews KJo gives about SRK

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I feel like KJo wanted SRK and Kajol both to ditch their partners and get together, but he went off them both to varying extents when they made it clear it wasn't going to happen lol.

And while we're on the topic I think he definitely wanted Varun to leave his now wife and get together with Alia too, notice how he's gradually lost that obsession with Varun and Alia both individually and as a pair (and converted into just Alia obsession ðŸ˜†) once it became clear that wasn't going to happen either...

Edited by Anjalika01 - 2 years ago