What Happened To SRK-Kajol-KJO Friendship - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by desigrl05

They all come together whenever all 3 need a hit

Seriously who wants to be buddies with a rich gossip aunty and an annoying/rude person like Kajol😒

Aur SRK sarva gun sampan hai, nai?

Aaye bade. SRK looked good and acted better when he was around Jo and Kajol. Who knows there were a good influence on him.
Abhi dekho fate haal kapde pahenta hai Aur aunties Jesi hairstyle. Whoever is his friends now, aren’t a good influence. He is acting like teenager. Doesn’t suit him. And I find him super cringe these days. 

Originally posted by Tetul

With badhti age vicariously living Kjo decided to live young people's life. 5-6 saal mein Ranbir-Aloo ko bhi dump kar dega

That is true. KJo does look like running behind young people and trying to look younger himself.

Do you not find the same thing with SRK? His dressing style and otherwise recent appearances are super cringe. 

Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

That is true. KJo does look like running behind young people and trying to look younger himself.

Do you not find the same thing with SRK? His dressing style and otherwise recent appearances are super cringe. 

But SRK doesn't live vicariously, so he won't need a young host. He'd rather have another fling with another late 20s girl to have a abhi toh jawan hoon phase Part 2. Kjo tries to control others coz he imagine himself in those people's shoes. 

Originally posted by Tetul

But SRK doesn't live vicariously, so he won't need a young host. He'd rather have another fling with another late 20s girl to have a abhi toh jawan hoon phase Part 2. Kjo tries to control others coz he imagine himself in those people's shoes. 

Why has your taste soured? 

Originally posted by return_to_hades

I know the three were genuinely close. I don't know if they are still as close or drifted apart. I don't know what has transpired behind the scenes. 

Social media doesn't capture real emotions and interactions between people. So I hesitate to make assumptions based on it. 

The only person talking sense in this thread. 

Karan Johar says his 25-year-long friendship with Kajol ended over her one word tweet supporting husband Ajay Devgn’s allegations against the director during the box office clash of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Shivaay .

KJO - SRK friendship ended ( not literally, but in some of his fans eyes) due to KJO’s fat fingers, which accidentally liked anti SRK tweet.

SRK - Kajol friendship ended ( ye bhi ff hain) due to JTHJ vs SOS clash in which Kajol supported her husband. How dare she?😆

Originally posted by Mahisa_22

Why has your taste soured? 

What soured me, made drool in your mouth. 

We’re they friends for 25 years or we’re they friends 25 years ago ? People change and sometimes they grow apart.