What Happened To SRK-Kajol-KJO Friendship - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by cts22

Actually KJo and Kajol were very good friends then SRK came in and i think they genuinely liked each other but not close friends just 2 colleagues who got on well with each other. KJo was friends with both. He still is but it seems to be more of a social friendship with those 3.

I think SRK and Juhi actually have a genuine friendship and business partnership. Juhi was the one who stood by SRK and helped out during the whole Aryan controversy and i think that speaks volumes on their friendship than any articles or interviews KJo gives about SRK

Juhi SRK bond is actually adorable 

Didn't SRK admit once that his kids say he has no friends..they r all acquaintances.

Also he said he cannot keep friends, cannot say sorry etc. 

Though he has loads of fans so all good

Karan moved on to his new obsession with beti bhatt 

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Karan moved on to his new obsession with beti bhatt 

And kaneda wala uncle too mints money for kjo 

Originally posted by Anjalika01

I feel like KJo wanted SRK and Kajol both to ditch their partners and get together, but he went off them both to varying extents when they made it clear it wasn't going to happen lol.

And while we're on the topic I think he definitely wanted Varun to leave his now wife and get together with Alia too, notice how he's gradually lost that obsession with Varun and Alia both individually and as a pair (and converted into just Alia obsession 😆) once it became clear that wasn't going to happen either...

yes with varun he tried a lot to make natasha look like third angle in btw varun and alia but glad that varun didn’t fell for karan tactics and married her. he also wanted dp rk thing to work lol😆https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5072161

With badhti age vicariously living Kjo decided to live young people's life. 5-6 saal mein Ranbir-Aloo ko bhi dump kar dega

Originally posted by Tetul

With badhti age vicariously living Kjo decided to live young people's life. 5-6 saal mein Ranbir-Aloo ko bhi dump kar dega

He won't dump them till they dump him..this is one of his matchmaking attempts that actually worked out. Valia, Sidalia didnt

Originally posted by Kyahikahoon

He won't dump them till they dump him..this is one of his matchmaking attempts that actually worked out. Valia, Sidalia didnt

Likh ke le lo. He would move on to the younger host. Being a parasite he can't help it. This match-making thing is part of the vicarious living thing.

Sahi keh rahi ho. Inki shadi ke baad ab yeh makoda Misha aur Taimur ko pakdega. 

I know the three were genuinely close. I don't know if they are still as close or drifted apart. I don't know what has transpired behind the scenes. 

Social media doesn't capture real emotions and interactions between people. So I hesitate to make assumptions based on it.