Punyashlok Ahilya Bai

11th April : AhiRao + Parvati and Malharrao

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

OMG!! Everyone (maids) is mad at Khanderao for his new marriage, Sarja to jhagadne nikal padi.. 😆 Ahilya shouldn't have stopped her  

Parvati seems interesting, straight up told Khanderao she likes him - love at first sight 🤣 poor KR..  mujhe nahi pata kya dekha 🤣 KR told her you'll get respect and the deserved place, forgot to mention ki not Ahilya's place ya just assumed she will understand. Poor Ahilya, heartbroken again🥺

I love how Parvati acknowledged she knows how much AhiRao love each other, fairytale kind and wouldn't come between them, you better not gurl. 🗡️

Malharrao is back 🥳 ufff... What expressions man. The way he asked what's going on, Ahilya looks at the floor, he turns to Gautama who instinctively turns away and that side eye to Ahilya tell me what's going on. Loved this entire sequence. Nearly teared up, damn it was too good. I wanted Ahilya to be like Baba dekho kya anyay ho raha mere sath and cry while he hugs and consoles her. 

Aaj Gautama and Dwarka ki class lagegi 🥳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irene2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Ty for the short sweet update /your feedback on today's episode!!!

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: irene2010

Ty for the short sweet update /your feedback on today's episode!!!

I used to give detailed updates then the track got repetitive😆

irene2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Anything is better than nothing.  I like version a lot...far less reading.  Ty for your efforts:)

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: irene2010

Anything is better than nothing.  I like version a lot...far less reading.  Ty for your efforts:)

Thanks so much dear! 🤗

You've been watching recently or from beginning?

Ria23 thumbnail

I don’t know why but i am not getting positive vibes for parvati bai. I know marriage is going to happen. But still she doesn’t seem to feel anything. All nice tyat she is marrying someone who has a wife and almost no guilt of coming between them. 

I feel like they r definitely show her negative with gautama supporting her as she wants to be a homemaker. Exactly like Gautama. Then khanderao also giving attention to her given the fact he never use his own brain for some reason.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Tired of playing speculation games.. just going with the flow 😆

I don't want negative characters anymore tho 🤔

Ria23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Tired of playing speculation games.. just going with the flow 😆

I don't want negative characters anymore tho 🤔

Me too

That’s why getting more anxious with every episode and keep making my own speculations 😆

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 07RB

I don’t know why but i am not getting positive vibes for parvati bai. I know marriage is going to happen. But still she doesn’t seem to feel anything. All nice tyat she is marrying someone who has a wife and almost no guilt of coming between them. 

I feel like they r definitely show her negative with gautama supporting her as she wants to be a homemaker. Exactly like Gautama. Then khanderao also giving attention to her given the fact he never use his own brain for some reason.

She gives me dumb vibes😕…also being DB’s relative DB and NB r going to brainwash her to the core.