Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Krish has already unbalanced Ram, and when it turns out that this charismatic "driver" is Priya's friend, Ram will start to burn slowly)

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

This shows not only the coming changes, but also the fact that Ram is ready to change, give in, give leadership to Priya when it is needed.

Shivpriya6 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This means Ram was 24 when his father passed away. And Priya 17. Some perspective we get on the time line.Edited by Shivpriya6 - 2 years ago
SummerBorn thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Okay guys! Now time for my logic story that it wasn’t Consummation yesterday:(don’t mind if it’s lame or boring or silly🤣)

Okay so, my main point is agar Kuch “kiya” hota inhine waisa sa…. Toh kapde pehan kar toh obviously Nahi hi liya hona tha🤣 means “Kuch” kapde toh nikalne hi the na, if not from top to bottom. So if they were shown wrapped only in a bedsheet(like in one other ITV ka clip I saw on insta), the awkwardness in the morning would have made sense. But given that they were wearing clothes in the morning, if we were to assume k they opened their clothes, did the deed and put on their clothes back… toh soye toh uske baad hi hone, so then

a) they should have slept on their respective sides

b) the “awkwardness” of the morning k “pehli baat kya hogi” shouldn’t have been there because that would have been a moment at night only before they slept.

c) if there was awkwardness at night, then why did they sleep cuddled up together?🤣

d) If they have already done it, why is Ram getting insecure with Krish being her friend? Had they really done it, he would have been secure in his place k she is mine and that’s it! 

So ya! Like Ritika said I think it was just a make out session and then they just slept.🤣

Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It's so weird how ITV depicts 'consummation' 

I've only watched 1 other ITV show apart from BALH2 and usmein bhi I didn't watch sexy times sequence because I had lost interest in it by then. 

Anyway, so 'smudged lipstick' is apparently a thing in ITV? 😳

Whaaa? 

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: tirchinazar

Let me write some symbolisms of yesterday's episode

Hand kiss from Ram was completed by Priya. He had desired this during the shower rain sequence. His first desire has been completed.

-> Loop closed. The shower is replaced by Rain. They both were drenched due to the rain

He wanted her to take the initiative and she did it by hugging him and also reciprocating his kiss with a kiss from her side

Ram partly confessed yesterday by saying I love you. Priya understood it too. So this completes the track of "Humko tumse pyaar hai". He also showed his love by making her wear his maa's kangan

If you see the Holi song, Priya's hands were on the shoulders of Ram during Humma Humma which means that she will initiate the consummation

During the star gazing track, they had the same sleep arrangement.  Priya was on the left side of Ram. If you see any pic of Ram Sita, she is always on his left. She has become his patni in the full sense

No CON happened yesterday. They just made out with each other. There will bit of awkwardness but that will be over soon

Even now, I don't see any separation. They are going to grow stronger

Tussi great ho ji👏👏

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: SummerBorn

Okay guys! Now time for my logic story that it wasn’t Consummation yesterday:(don’t mind if it’s lame or boring or silly🤣)

Okay so, my main point is agar Kuch “kiya” hota inhine waisa sa…. Toh kapde pehan kar toh obviously Nahi hi liya hona tha🤣 means “Kuch” kapde toh nikalne hi the na, if not from top to bottom. So if they were shown wrapped only in a bedsheet(like in one other ITV ka clip I saw on insta), the awkwardness in the morning would have made sense. But given that they were wearing clothes in the morning, if we were to assume k they opened their clothes, did the deed and put on their clothes back… toh soye toh uske baad hi hone, so then

a) they should have slept on their respective sides

b) the “awkwardness” of the morning k “pehli baat kya hogi” shouldn’t have been there because that would have been a moment at night only before they slept.

c) if there was awkwardness at night, then why did they sleep cuddled up together?🤣

d) If they have already done it, why is Ram getting insecure with Krish being her friend? Had they really done it, he would have been secure in his place k she is mine and that’s it! 

So ya! Like Ritika said I think it was just a make out session and then they just slept.🤣

I think by now we all agree they were cuddling and making out. 

I agree with all points. 

SM are the only confused people who can't depict the signs😆

Usg95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: SEA05

Krish has already unbalanced Ram, and when it turns out that this charismatic "driver" is Priya's friend, Ram will start to burn slowly)

Yes, the statement that he is okay with his dad's death being an accident has unsettled him. He is talking to him about something no one has dared to ask.