Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Yesterday something happened that was inevitable, something that we talked about for a long time: when a person finally feels, receives confirmation of love, that is pakka, he opens up and goes towards her, at first a little timidly, and then decisively and irrevocably, just like Ram and Priya

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

That was the rant now come to the praise and hints

First of all according to me my personal feeling its not C & C here. Its a make out session. There is a difference b/w arrange & love marriage. In a love marriage these moments happens during the courtship period you get to know the person,feel comfortable with the person slowly build the trust than these moments comes in and once marriage happens you are in it

In a arrange marriage these moments are too awkward i swear i have went through it. How many times i ran away from my hubby, slept with my maa or sofa make excuse that i am not feeling well my hubby understood my awkwardness and he gave me the space. In an arrange marriage especially for a women giving yourself to a stranger whom you don't know at all he is choosen by your parents,you agree to marry but u know nothing abt him at all suddenly this person shares your room, bed blanket,duvet, wardrobe its too awkward so many things running into your mind thats why spouses understanding come into the picture through observing. He gives you the time & space. Whether make out sessions or C-night you need to remove the awkwardness for the night of passion and last night was just about it.. its more beautiful that Priya took.the first step.and gives her the consent and what happened after that was all in a flow that happens in reality,in a arrange marriage

Ram's version on love is so into fairy tale & fantasies. Kisses doesn't mean i love u for everyone Ramu its only for u. Actions speaks louder but in the case of consummation,confession of surety is needed and for ITV confession of love that seals the deals

A women will never give herself fully to the man if she doesn't get the surety & assurance. Ram just give that with 1000% loyalty & Priya took the next step. The kangan is his resl mother blessing

Coming towards why i feel its just a make out session & C-C is pending here are the reasons

1) The dialogues 'pehli kadam' C night cannot be pehli kadam its actually 2 bodies merge as one soul in all sense & elements. It can never be a 'pehli kadam'

2) C-night does not bring in awkwardness but confidence b/w husband-wife that they are together for all lifetimes. PriRa behaves as if they had ONS🤣

3) Ram planted so many kisses on her body with so much passion and he was intoxicated by her suddenly he was scared to touch her glowing cheeks

4) Ram wants Priya to confess her love to him. A hint enough confession is upcoming

5) A night fill with passion with Priya than why the insecurity regards to Krish being Priya's classmate

Seem like it is going S1 way confession

Edited by Mages - 2 years ago
SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

They should not be separated, it is true, they will experience difficulties, but only together.

Just as they took a huge step towards rapprochement yesterday, they will take it even when the story of the death of Ram's father brings pain to both.

Even she will not separate them, but will strengthen them, both of them have made it clear many times during all this time that they will never be separated.

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Zanutix

Or go along the lines of Ram going bankrupt and rising up again

Vanvas track 😍😍

More than bankrupt I want it to be like he voluntarily leaves behind his luxuries to Kaikeyi/Nandini 

No idea which side Shivi n Shubu will be ..

But if Shubu has a redemption track than he can act like Bharat and make Nandu realize her mistakes ..

Also more than Ramayan parallels , Nandu- Ram and that whole step family set up gives me Mahabharat vibes ..

Like how Satyavati married Shantanu , wanted the empire for his son and didn't want Bhishma to get married and have kids..

Bhishma had this pratigya that he won't marry n all so Satyavati was safe , instead here we  had Ram Kapoor pratigya that he won't love anyone other than Vedu pedu 😂, which Nandu encashed and kept him trapped..

Also the way Bhishma was unconditionally there for his step brothers, but lonely himself is kinda similar to RK

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Night Morning Afternoon🐦ghar investigation is still going on strong🤣

They decoding the morning intimacy scene🤣

tirchinazar thumbnail
Originally posted by: tirchinazar

Let me write some symbolisms of yesterday's episode

Hand kiss from Ram was completed by Priya. He had desired this during the shower rain sequence. His first desire has been completed.

-> Loop closed. The shower is replaced by Rain. They both were drenched due to the rain

He wanted her to take the initiative and she did it by hugging him and also reciprocating his kiss with a kiss from her side

Ram partly confessed yesterday by saying I love you. Priya understood it too. So this completes the track of "Humko tumse pyaar hai". He also showed his love by making her wear his maa's kangan

If you see the Holi song, Priya's hands were on the shoulders of Ram during Humma Humma which means that she will initiate the consummation

During the star gazing track, they had the same sleep arrangement.  Priya was on the left side of Ram. If you see any pic of Ram Sita, she is always on his left. She has become his patni in the full sense

No CON happened yesterday. They just made out with each other. There will bit of awkwardness but that will be over soon

Even now, I don't see any separation. They are going to grow stronger

One more thing I noticed yesterday was Ram is using Priya's side of the cupboard. Whether it was goof up or intentional I am not sure. If it is not goofed up, then it means the role reversal in the real sense will happen. That makes me think why Ram never came across the nameplate when the cupboard exchange happened

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mages

Night Morning Afternoon🐦ghar investigation is still going on strong🤣

They decoding the morning intimacy scene🤣

Kisi kaam ke nahi hai chidiya ghar wale🤣 

Unse decoding nahi ho payega 

The entire SM was crying coz of that rain promo  and the queens of IF predicted that day only it's gonna be a role reversal ..

IF is the most chilled out place with no negativity , shade games  and gives the most accurate predictions 😎

Feeling proud in spite of not doing anything ( On behalf of all the queens here ) 🤣

SummerBorn thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Mages

I first rant than will praise on the next🤣

The rant is they wrote C-scenes or suspense thriller on C-scene 'hua ki nahin'🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Arrey why the suspense in C--scenes either it happened or it did not show it properly. Its left for imagination & interpretation. From night to morning the whole FD from IF, 🐦ghar and insta all are going 'hua ki nahin'🤣

The friday scene & first scene on terrace did not have any continuity even the precap is a imagination of Priya so what was the conversation all abt how did it lead there. Why was Priya blindfolded by Ram & when how this surprise was arranged when there was high voltage drama going on. There is no proper build up of the first scene at all. Viewers are not stupid to just interpret and imagine everything if you open a track, build it up first open than close the loops. How did the precap that ran for 1 week came about. Nothing at all

We are watching a mature love story not suspense thrillers

Coming to 'Hua Ki Nahin'. The credit i will give here it was aesthetically shot so breathtaking makes one have butterfiles in the stomach. All these kisses being planted by Ram-Priya on each other cannot be they self-control themselves & they did not turn on. They were passionate if they control themselves after such passionate moments they need to teach every couple in the world the technique of self-control

Now coming to the morning chalo their awkwardness is confirm both did not had their make out sessions with their exes. The D-sisters definitely reveal this secret of the hot topic did Ram.had his.first with their diamond and the answer is No,his awkwardness says it all. They did not answer the question whether its C & C but they definitely answer the question its their first ever in their lives that too together. Gosh this makes me laugh at conditions they made on their first date,i guess they learn a lesson never to make conditions🤣🤣 ab dekho condtions ne seedha kisses hugs & bed pe leke aayi🤣🤣

Ramu dear last night you planted such passionate kisses on your beautiful wife from her forehead to neck and those passionate hugs than lie her down on the bed with so much passion than why the sudden awkwardness to touch her glowing beautiful face that magic with your kisses

Both of you are husband-wife awkwardness is fine but running away as if both had a ONS🤣kahan bhagna hai ghoom phirke bedroom pe aana hai

If indeed its a C-night than Ramu is definitely going to break the good news to Nandu 'Mom aap dadi banne wale ho' and Nandu 'kya yeh kab hua mujhe phata bhi nahin chali(This was too good!🤣)

I want to click a pic of PriRa morning intimate close moment & send one to Nandu phone & one to Manali asylum🤣🤣🤣

Their dialogues are.confusing as the night events i really.could not make out myself 'Hua Ki Nahin'

I guess i am the minimum here i did not liked the song played. The song is beautiful but the situation is misfit for the song