BALH2 EDT #24 - Page 151

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

averma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Doodle

I never take so many days to put things in place. I am busy till Tuesday also this time. I will sit on it but time-consuming hai. We will do it though. 

Baazi hum jeetenge. Have faith. ❤️

@Doodle. please tag me in your decoding post. I love how everyone’s mind works. Aap log true Sherlock and Watsons hai . 

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

The comparison with Simba was so good)) Ram is very similar to him) Thank you for tagging me)

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I sent check… will send again… heavy dm hai🤣

SEA05 thumbnail

Darlings, Kunal, like other friends, love Ram very much, but not in vain, but with deeds and intelligence, so they understood who Vedika is, who Priya is and what needs to be done, because Kunal took it and did it)

Moreover, we remember that Priya liked him, and Vedika has been pissing him off for a long time)) Therefore, what was useful for a friend was combined with what was pleasant for Kunal himself))

SEA05 thumbnail

Dear, Kunal is very smart and sensitive, he does not want to humiliate Ram, bluntly saying that he was a complete fool when he took this nonsense for love. But he took a good moment to say it, to give understanding to a friend and everyone else.

It was wonderful.

SEA05 thumbnail

Ram has always been very sweet in his openness to marriage, by the way, dear, have you ever wondered why this is so? In addition to the desire to have "their"?

Even then, he subconsciously understood that love for Vedika was an illusion, nothing more, and the oath was kept not because of Vedika, but because of the personality of Ram, who considers it a matter of honor to keep his word.

Edited by SEA05 - 2 years ago
ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Balh2fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

shot gyaan!

this is not our gutter mind… our nostalgia played out…  

when she first hugs him, to reach his hair, ram’s eyes and simba’s eyes bulge out in shock…and comply in realisation 😆 check it…

Also they used the classic hug through shot into hair of eo… wish I could find a proper longer gif… but you get my point…🤣

OMG can totally correlate this to our love birds… coolDoc tussi sach mein cool Ho 😎 🤘