Saumya's disillusionment

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

So finally things came to a head in today's episode. The slow unravelling of Armaan's reality over the last few episodes really ended with an explosion. First drunk and now sober, he has humiliated her, threatened her and finally tried to physically hurt her. Ouff! The background score and voice over today was just EPIC!

But in the midst of all this, I cannot forget the surprise in Armaan's eyes as he watches Saumya prepare to leave the house (precap). Did he really not take it into consideration that Saumya will not tolerate his bullshit for long?

Anyways am glad this has happened. And that she is preparing to leave. I just hope her mother supports her through this instead of starting another bout of emotional blackmailing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

So finally things came to a head in today's episode. The slow unravelling of Armaan's reality over the last few episodes really ended with an explosion. First drunk and now sober, he has humiliated her, threatened her and finally tried to physically hurt her. Ouff! The background score and voice over today was just EPIC!

But in the midst of all this, I cannot forget the surprise in Armaan's eyes as he watches Saumya prepare to leave the house (precap). Did he really not take it into consideration that Saumya will not tolerate his bullshit for long?

Anyways am glad this has happened. And that she is preparing to leave. I just hope her mother supports her through this instead of starting another bout of emotional blackmailing.

Exactly , with his mouth open toošŸ˜†

I just hope that Soumya actually leaves the evil house .

But I know that Saason Ma  will beg and give her kasam, etc. and stop her.

The actual culprit is the Dad. Only Sushma can teach him a lesson . We will have to wait till she gathers up all her courage .

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Why is the forum so dead even after such a fabulous epi

Totally agree with you. What a bang on response by Saumya. šŸ˜Ž She definitely knows how to fight for her rights and to stand up for what is right. All the dialogues she said were spot on.šŸ‘šŸ¼ Arman tried to real hard to guilt trap her into something sheā€™s not at all at fault but our girl saw right through it and gave it back to him šŸ‘ Why should she apologise for something sheā€™s not guilty of. Yo go girlšŸ„³

The voiceover was indeed epic! Waiting for the next epi I too hope she doesnā€™t give into any blackmailing.

Saw a clip where Armanā€™s mom is ill and Saumya-Arman and fam were there. Wonder if this will make her comeback in the housešŸ¤”

twerping thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Exactly , with his mouth open toošŸ˜†

I just hope that Soumya actually leaves the evil house .

But I know that Saason Ma  will beg and give her kasam, etc. and stop her.

The actual culprit is the Dad. Only Sushma can teach him a lesson . We will have to wait till she gathers up all her courage .

True!! If Sushma gathers courage and takes on the dad, that will be amazing!!! Probably something that will happen only right at the end...

But I think in this case more than Sushma, it will be Saumya's own mother who will force her to return to the Oberoi household.. from the start she has given me the heebijeebies with her emotional atyachaar style of parenting.

twerping thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKian

Why is the forum so dead even after such a fabulous epi

Totally agree with you. What a bang on response by Saumya. šŸ˜Ž She definitely knows how to fight for her rights and to stand up for what is right. All the dialogues she said were spot on.šŸ‘šŸ¼ Arman tried to real hard to guilt trap her into something sheā€™s not at all at fault but our girl saw right through it and gave it back to him šŸ‘ Why should she apologise for something sheā€™s not guilty of. Yo go girlšŸ„³

The voiceover was indeed epic! Waiting for the next epi I too hope she doesnā€™t give into any blackmailing.

Saw a clip where Armanā€™s mom is ill and Saumya-Arman and fam were there. Wonder if this will make her comeback in the housešŸ¤”

hehehe...even i have become so bogged down with work pressure, can only make a little time for fangirling! 

And you are so right about Armaan's attempt to gaslight the shit out of that conversation. Lord, what a colossal jerk and insecure weakling he appeared in his words and actions. And Saumya's adamant adherence to the truth and the reality of their situation shattered all his barbs. The voice over when it came as Armaan raised his hand and Saumya caught it was just perfect!!! Also the bgm of this show has such a soaring feel to it, it adds so much to those scenes when Saumya is pouring her heart out. 

I just wnder what Armaan's sister's problem is? She seems to enjoy seeing both Tara and Saumya being mistreated.  

SRKian thumbnail

True!! If Sushma gathers courage and takes on the dad, that will be amazing!!! Probably something that will happen only right at the end...

But I think in this case more than Sushma, it will be Saumya's own mother who will force her to return to the Oberoi household.. from the start she has given me the heebijeebies with her emotional atyachaar style of parenting.

Same. Remember the hair cutting time how her own mother reacted to her and guilt her into getting that cut for ArmanšŸ„±

SRKian thumbnail

hehehe...even i have become so bogged down with work pressure, can only make a little time for fangirling! 

And you are so right about Armaan's attempt to gaslight the shit out of that conversation. Lord, what a colossal jerk and insecure weakling he appeared in his words and actions. And Saumya's adamant adherence to the truth and the reality of their situation shattered all his barbs. The voice over when it came as Armaan raised his hand and Saumya caught it was just perfect!!! Also the bgm of this show has such a soaring feel to it, it adds so much to those scenes when Saumya is pouring her heart out. 

I just wnder what Armaan's sister's problem is? She seems to enjoy seeing both Tara and Saumya being mistreated.  

Hell yeah! That entire scene was so powerful. Girl didnā€™t take minute to decide her next action and stayed firm to decision. But alas the MILā€™s fall will most likely now stop her from goingšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø But the voice over was spot on!

His sister is married right? Then why is she staying with them? Not that I mind daughters living with her parents after marriage but the fam is so image conscious wonā€™t that make a breaking news from their POV?? I mean Arman keeps repeat in every epi how the media will create a big issue about his everything be it where he stays what he wears blah blahšŸ¤”

His sister probably takes some sadistic pleasure from seeing them suffer coz she herself suffered something similar albeit in a lesser degree. From her father side that is... her hubby looked fine during the dinner scene after Arman-Saumya marriage. Even Mahi gets taunted from time to time. She probably gets some kind of satisfaction seeing others suffering a worse fate than her and her having some sense of superiority over someone coz in her own fam she doesnā€™t have a say. I could be wrong thošŸ˜† 

Edited by SRKian - 2 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I just watched the bits on YT and damn... This was fire!!! 

Loved Saumya's monologue, sis went off like a volcano! šŸ‘ 

Armaan was like a *surprised Pikachu face* ye kya ho gaya šŸ¤£

I don't watch on TV so missed the voice-over, which is an amazing part of the show!

But yeah, she has her delusions shattered and decided to move out. Loved how there wasn't much thought as to if this is the right thing to do on her side, sis saw herself being mistreated and decided to leave right away. šŸ‘ absolutely fantastic! šŸ„³

Let's see how the drama plays out but I'm glad they didn't stretch the manipulation too long, she sensed things being wrong and realised the words of Tara were true. 

Hoping for more good things. ā¤ļø

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Hell yeah! That entire scene was so powerful. Girl didnā€™t take minute to decide her next action and stayed firm to decision. But alas the MILā€™s fall will most likely now stop her from goingšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø But the voice over was spot on!

His sister is married right? Then why is she staying with them? Not that I mind daughters living with her parents after marriage but the fam is so image conscious wonā€™t that make a breaking news from their POV?? I mean Arman keeps repeat in every epi how the media will create a big issue about his everything be it where he stays what he wears blah blahšŸ¤”

His sister probably takes some sadistic pleasure from seeing them suffer coz she herself suffered something similar albeit in a lesser degree. From her father side that is... her hubby looked fine during the dinner scene after Arman-Saumya marriage. Even Mahi gets taunted from time to time. She probably gets some kind of satisfaction seeing others suffering a worse fate than her and her having some sense of superiority over someone coz in her own fam she doesnā€™t have a say. I could be wrong thošŸ˜† 

Arman's sister and her husband seem to be ghar-jamai? I mean considering the type of men they are, I'm sure they don't trust other men to take care of their dear daughter/sister. Somehow she has no problem with the misogyny in the house. I wanna see her go through a change of heart more than ArmanšŸ¤£

Alag superiority complex hai inka, khandani problem šŸ¤£

twerping thumbnail

Same. Remember the hair cutting time how her own mother reacted to her and guilt her into getting that cut for ArmanšŸ„±

From Day 1 Saumya's mother has been a thorn on my side!!! Emotional blackmail pe emotional blackmail pe emotional blackmail. The actress playing the character is doing a fine job. She always looks like she is on the verge of a nervous breakdown, manic character that she is.

Edited by twerping - 2 years ago