She is talking about better content 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Created

Last reply

Replies

28

Views

2708

Users

8

Likes

116

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago
#2

Erm No! After seeing OTT Content the audience Quit Not continue watching 🀣 Waise bhi She tries to hard to be Kokila Ben πŸ˜† Ps the show is OTT because of her 🀣

Posted: 2 years ago
#3

These Articles are hilarious They make me laugh 🀣thanks for sharing and tagging. It’s weird how the actors actually say all this πŸ˜†

Edited by Moonlight493 - 2 years ago
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: Moonlight493

These Articles are hilarious They make me laugh 🀣thanks for sharing and tagging. It’s weird how the actors actually say all this πŸ˜†


Bol actors rahe hai par words thu thu thu uncle ke hai tum itna bhi nahi samaj sakti kya🀣.

Posted: 2 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: Vickat_4evr


Bol actors rahe hai par words thu thu thu uncle ke hai tum itna bhi nahi samaj sakti kya🀣.

Haa Kyunki Thu Thu Thu Uncle ne brainwash kiya πŸ˜†

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#6

Did she forget that her character was throwing vegetables in her fountain because a girl saved her from burning alive 😻

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
#7

OMG

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

These articles and these actors continuously praising Tu tu tu uncle

This show has a content like any other but all of them over doing it ...😐😐

Can’t stop laughing even scenes supposed to be sad , look hilarious to me 

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

OMG

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

These articles and these actors continuously praising Tu tu tu uncle

This show has a content like any other but all of them over doing it ...😐😐

Can’t stop laughing even scenes supposed to be sad , look hilarious to me 


Specially meri maa song scene, hey bhagwan this thu thu thu uncle made that emotional song which we see in the movie into comical one. Hey bhagwan when you are distributing mind to us where was this thu thu thu uncle.

Kri18 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#9

🀣🀣🀣

She literally said it .  Thu Thu uncle , kiya kiya bulwa rahe ho inlogo se ,  your show is already OTT 

Audience expect nothing from tv serials after the experience of years,  we all had with ITV . 

And even if something new and good is launched then it either do not get enough attention or channel pressurize them to progress story as channel wants and that due to these Over dramatic series get higher number in trp .

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: Vickat_4evr


Bol actors rahe hai par words thu thu thu uncle ke hai tum itna bhi nahi samaj sakti kya🀣.

Thu Thu Thu uncle ny Apny sabhi Dramas ki cast pr black magic Kiya hota hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚