Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

As long as people are going to watch it it's all good🥳

Karishma700 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Deserved all the accolades. And the most wonderful thing about this movie is it does not have big names like NTR Jr, Ram Charan, Ally Arjun, Prabhas or Mahesh Babu. Yeah is a son of a bus driver and he started his career in Kannada serials. Another surprise is the movie is edited by a 19 year old boy Ujwal Kulkarni. Hats off

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

trailer was so so bad compare to the movie

dutt was awesome

prashnat neel take a bow

yash MASS 👏

Almirah thumbnail

Positive audience reactions everywhere 🥳

Almirah thumbnail

Yash has a towering screen presence as Rocky. I have never seen an actor with such charisma and magnetism. Maybe Amitabh Bachchan at his peak in Deewar or even bigger. The core of the movie is a very raw emotion. Godfather on steroids. It's goosebumps throughout the movie. Adrenaline rush. Big thumbs up. 

It was whistles and round of applause throughout the movie. Like a Bahubali 2. The craze is unreal.

Yeh hai Sultaaaannnn 🥳

Almirah thumbnail

SPOILER 

Watch the end credits. Don't leave the cinema hall.

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Watched it yesterday finally 

Man what an cinematic experience it was and as went for single screen the mass euphoria was on the other level🥳

People who have watched and liked 1st part will definately love 2nd part.

I had some complaints regarding editing in 1st part but here that thing changed and editing was on some other level (Heard a 17 years boy from whom Prashant Neel was impressed with fan edits editor of this one boy so impressive)👍🏼

Only Cons : The love track was irrelevant & annoying for me in KGF 1 & 2 spoilers - ( only in climax her character had some impact for me) 

And the loud wailings (maybe due to dubbing as saw telugu dubbed)

Other than that this film is worth cinematic experience. Rocky was the villain/anti hero and that pulse remined same till end and the climax and what happens to him is inevitable and satisfying.

The movie is poweplay of chess games and prashant neel narrated it so well.

Coming to performances - MAN YASH what a screen presence he has it was gigantic and the way he played Rocky Bhai no one can do it well other than him. The shades he slayed it really well 

All the other cast was impressive and gave 100 % in their roles.Prakash Raj did perfect replacement for Anath Nag ( missed his narration a lot ) but PR's role how he enters and the flows goes it was not jarring like expected. My fav has to be Raveena Tandon from whole other cast as Ramika Sen. Seriously did not expect she would do so so well and her performance had lot of impact.👏

Overall Cinema Lovers this movie is THE experience