Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPyare thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

But I'm sure is baar ussey takla nahi hona padega 😆

Sonu Nigam as always makes no sense because in UAE, it is prohibited to eat or even drink water in public places during the month of ramadan(until dawn obviously) and until last year all restaurants were closed unless specially licensed during the day in the month of ramadan. 

Regardless, I agree that you can't impose religious beliefs on the general public BUT Dubai is not quite the idle example of a tolerant society. 

Edited by aaditi123 - 2 years ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

some time back he had issues with loud speakers near his home and went bald

what happened with that

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aaditi123

Sonu Nigam as always makes no sense because in UAE, it is prohibited to eat or even drink water in public places during the month of ramadan(until dawn obviously) and until last year all restaurants were closed unless specially licensed during the day in the month of ramadan. 

Regardless, I agree that you can't impose religious beliefs on the general public BUT Dubai is not quite the idle example of a tolerant society. 

i dont think so, even in islamabad or karachi things are open for non muslim fellows than dubai is international market 

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

i dont think so, even in islamabad or karachi things are open for non muslim fellows than dubai is international market 

Karachi & Islamabad se bhi aage duniya hai....ja nahi sakte to Google hi kar lo!

Nigam is BS'ing as always. I've travelled to Dubai during ramadan and my D'bag driver wouldn't even let me drink water, on a F'in safari in the middle of the desert. Did it anyways...because roze tumhare hai, mere nahi.  😆

Edited by aaditi123 - 2 years ago
sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

Nope, that’s not true. Can also confirm you cannot eat or drink in public during Ramadan in Dubai. I’m still not over being told to take my mall food inside the toilet to eat.😳The only place it was allowed was once you got to the airport. Bad comparison, Sonu.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

The difference between Dubai and India...one is an Islamic country....the other one is a secular country..atleast on papers.....so they shouldn't be compared...period....India cannot stop people to do what they want to do if its legal just because of the Hindu majority...never ever were the meat shops closed before during Navratri....like ever....and its shameful and disgusting....make India a Hindu country...and do whatever you want...

NathuPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: sev.puri

Nope, that’s not true. Can also confirm you cannot eat or drink in public during Ramadan in Dubai. I’m still not over being told to take my mall food inside the toilet to eat.😳The only place it was allowed was once you got to the airport. Bad comparison, Sonu.

Forget Dubai, even in Aligarh Muslim University India, even the non M students were not being served food in college mess during Ramadan. But they started serving later after a lot of outrage against it I guess...

Edited by NathuPyare - 2 years ago
NathuPyare thumbnail

Baapu ne bhi achha partition karaya. Ek ko islamic nation aur dusre ko secular bana diya jabki partition religion ke Basis par hi hua tha. 🤷🏼😆

Btw I've read that the word 'secular' was inserted in constitution by Indira Gandhi that too during emergency...

Edited by NathuPyare - 2 years ago