Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPyare thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

My first vote in my life went to BJP. I HATE Congress.PERIOD! But I am utterly disappointed and disillusioned by BJP even more now. My brother asked me to join in the naxalites🤣

I am not entirely happy with modi either. Population control bill and uniform civil code should have been implemented by now. Secular country me ek community ka appeasement nahi chalega.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Mera sawal avoid kar gayin aap 😆

Us waqt congress ko kitna criticize kiya ya fir Congress perfect thi aapke liye?

Itni akal nahi thee back then and na itna politics mein involvement tha...but when I look back now...yes I don't agree with a lot of what they did or what SP or BSP did in UP...I told u no party is doodh ki dhuli...but I find BJP the worst of them all.....

NathuPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Itni akal nahi thee back then and na itna politics mein involvement tha...but when I look back now...yes I don't agree with a lot of what they did or what SP or BSP did in UP...I told u no party is doodh ki dhuli...but I find BJP the worst of them all.....

Theek hai. You are entitled to ur opinion as am I  👍

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Nvmd. 

Edited by catchmeifucan - 2 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Didn’t understand what he was trying to convey 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Mera sawal avoid kar gayin aap 😆

Us waqt congress ko kitna criticize kiya ya fir Congress perfect thi aapke liye?

Years of slavery . Still tat hangover . Some Hindus with low confidence . Mughals n west admirers . Think they are superiors n own Hindu culture n ppl are low market n illiterates  . Congress carried tat 70 yrs + . Hindus must be mahan n sacrifice , appease politics n divide n rule policy , Hindu phobia , anti India narrative etc…

Edited by Medha_Sree - 2 years ago
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

The difference between Dubai and India...one is an Islamic country....the other one is a secular country..atleast on papers.....so they shouldn't be compared...period....India cannot stop people to do what they want to do if its legal just because of the Hindu majority...never ever were the meat shops closed before during Navratri....like ever....and its shameful and disgusting....make India a Hindu country...and do whatever you want...

A secular country is one where religion has no place in the constitution. A complete separation of religion & state.

India is not a secular country. Never was. Secular countries don't have religion based marriage acts. The US/UK don't have a Christian marriage act & Jewish marriage act. Secular countries don't have religious/caste based reservations. If they do have reservations its income based. Secular countries don't have rules & control of some religious institutions & other religious institutions are completely off limits.

So while its cute that the world secular was added to the constitution in 1976, the 42nd ammendment...it really isn't fooling anyone because the constitution itself is religiously biased. The constitution is literally segregating people based on their religion. Thats not considered secular in any form. 

Edited by aaditi123 - 2 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

I heard Sonu nigam’s son studying in Dubai n his wife , son stay there . In cov times he is in Dubai . He permanently shifted there r planning to settle there . 

Can he dare to say the truth about Dubai during Ramzan n things there .

Edited by Medha_Sree - 2 years ago