Sonu Nigam pro muslim stance for closing meat shops in Navraatri - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice.1

There is a reason that India IS(soon going to be WAS) respected among the similar countries...because we are a secular and democratic country....issliye aaj hum kahan aur baaki kahan...warna ban jao unko jaise..😳

Ghanta respect. Isi mahan banne ke chakkar me Hindu ab tak marwate aaye hain apni.

Originally posted by NathuPyare

Arre Behen! Neeche likha to tha ki word secular Indira gandhi ne ghuseda tha emergency ke dauran. But bapu ko agar partition religion Basis par hi karana tha to agar ek ko islamic nation bana rahe the to dusre ko Hindu nation bana dete. Plus complete population exchange hona chaihiye tha. Look how many hindus are left in Pak, whereas Muslim population is increasing in India.

@Bold: But who is talking about ‘Secular’. First of all, Gandhiji was the sole opposer of the two nation theory till the very end. And when it did happen in the end, he didn’t have any control on the other side. We are so lucky that we got Gandhi ji who found India on the principles that he always stood by. The result of which we can see even today despite all this maara maari and what not. Look at how Pakistan is struggling to exist even till today. It is the foundation laid by Gandhi ji and the then leaders, which are helping India thrive through worst of the situations. We should stop blaming all our miseries on our ancestors and look to solve them ourselves which is when we can have a great future. Kab tak Gandhi, Nehru, Patel karte rahoge? 

Matlab jab congress thi to aap congress ko bhi aise hi passionately criticize karti thi ya congress ke karykaal me apko koi gadbad nahi dikhti thi?

aisi kaun se political party ya leader hai jo doodh ka dhula hai....but politics is always about choosing and supporting the lesser of the evils.....and everyone is better than BJP...my opinion....u don't have to agree.....

I don't like Biden/Harris......but I still voted for them because guess the one at the other end...it was Trump..😆

I feel people are too sensitive these days. Like back in the day and actually even today in my surroundings Hindus, sikhs etc attend the Iftaar parties. Some sikh women also keep the Karvachauth vrats like Hindus. Muslims also come to Diwali parties, like its just different cultures which people like celebrating and that is what India was about. All cultures co-existing and happily so.

At school I had Sikh friends who also prayed with us in the assemblies everyday which was of-course hindu prayers but no one really cared as long as people are not going harming people or forcing people I am sure we can all co-exist and be happy. Everyone is just so angry these days ðŸ¤“ Navratri chal rahi hai ok but so are roze we don't want to eat ok but why should others not eat 

Woh unka belief hai....and no should stop them....just like for me Lord Shiva is the ultimate.....its my belief and nothing else bothers me....and no one can stop me from having my faith in Shiv ji..,,,the only thing is don't wake me up at 4 AM..😆

Theek hai aap apna belief rakho. Par loudspeaker se humein zabardasti kyun suna rahe ho? Humein nahi achha lagta din me 5 baar ye sunna. Hum bhi sunane lagein kya din me 5 baar ki Shiva is the only true God? 

Ab ye mat kehna we are different from them kyunki i don't believe in this mahaan banne ki philisophy.

Matlab jab congress thi to aap congress ko bhi aise hi passionately criticize karti thi ya congress ke karykaal me apko koi gadbad nahi dikhti thi?

My first vote in my life went to BJP. I HATE Congress.PERIOD! But I am utterly disappointed and disillusioned by BJP even more now. My brother asked me to join in the naxalites🤣

Originally posted by catchmeifucan

@Bold: But who is talking about ‘Secular’. First of all, Gandhiji was the sole opposer of the two nation theory till the very end. And when it did happen in the end, he didn’t have any control on the other side. We are so lucky that we got Gandhi ji who found India on the principles that he always stood by. The result of which we can see even today despite all this maara maari and what not. Look at how Pakistan is struggling to exist even till today. It is the foundation laid by Gandhi ji and the then leaders, which are helping India thrive through worst of the situations. We should stop blaming all our miseries on our ancestors and look to solve them ourselves which is when we can have a great future. Kab tak Gandhi, Nehru, Patel karte rahoge? 

I have negative respect for Gandhi. The more i read about him the more my dislike for him grows.if u cannot learn from history then it's useless keeping a track of it or analysing it. Par ab muhse baapu ke kisse mat poochne lagna. Khud thoda research karo sab pata chal jayega.

aisi kaun se political party ya leader hai jo doodh ka dhula hai....but politics is always about choosing and supporting the lesser of the evils.....and everyone is better than BJP...my opinion....u don't have to agree.....

I don't like Biden/Harris......but I still voted for them because guess the one at the other end...it was Trump..😆

Mera sawal avoid kar gayin aap ðŸ˜†

Us waqt congress ko kitna criticize kiya ya fir Congress perfect thi aapke liye?

I have negative respect for Gandhi. The more i read about him the more my dislike for him grows.if u cannot learn from history then it's useless keeping a track of it or analysing it. Par ab muhse baapu ke kisse mat poochne lagna. Khud thoda research karo sab pata chal jayega.

I am not asking you to worship Gandhiji. I am only asking you to not distort history and put the blame of Partition on him. It was Jinnah and Nehru who did it with the help of Mountbatten(the ðŸ¤¬)

Originally posted by catchmeifucan

I am not asking you to worship Gandhiji. I am only asking you to not distort history and put the blame of Partition on him. It was Jinnah and Nehru who did it with the help of Mountbatten(the ðŸ¤¬)

Arre to Gandhi ki sehmati se hi to hua. Aakhir me manna pada na gandhi ko. Itne hi mahan the to rok lete partition ko.