Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sonu Nigam pro muslim stance for closing meat shops in Navraatri - Page 2

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This content was originally posted by-NathuPyare

Baapu ne bhi achha partition karaya. Ek ko islamic nation aur dusre ko secular bana diya jabki partition religion ke Basis par hi hua tha. πŸ€·πŸΌπŸ˜†

Btw I've read that the word 'secular' was inserted in constitution by Indira Gandhi that too during emergency...

It wasn’t done by Baapu though. Two nation theory was opposed by Baapu all the way till the very end. Kya baat kar rahe ho bhai?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opposition_to_the_partition_of_India#:~:text=Mahatma%20Gandhi%20opposed%20the%20partition,among%20Indians%20of%20all%20religions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Forget Dubai, even in Aligarh Muslim University India, even the non M students were not being served food in college mess during Ramadan. But they started serving later after a lot of outrage against it I guess...

Good...because that was also as ridiculous as closing the meat shops....u want to fast in a secular country...do it...u can't impose your faith on others....Fasting means a lot of self control.....you can't penalize others if you don't have control over yourself.....

Although Sonu is a BJP supporter but I agree with a lot of what he says...not everything but a lot...like his take on the morning azaan in Masjids....I agree...we don't need loudspeakers for that....to disturb those who don't follow Islam.....I guess Azaan is to wake up everyone for morning namaz?? am I right?? toh Bhai...put and alarm and get up.....hum ko uthana hai...πŸ˜†

Same like people do Jagratas and put loudspeakers....I remember humare Board ke exams the and someone in the colony decided to do Jagrata and used loudspeakers....my father and one Uncle literally had to go and threaten them that they will call cops...because the kids had to go for exams next morning...and then they agreed to remove the loudspeakers....UP mein board ke exams are a big deal....fail ho gaye..to gaye...fir..πŸ˜†

Point is aapka religion..aapka faith..aapka hai....don't drag others into it....

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-catchmeifucan

It wasn’t done by Baapu though. Two nation theory was opposed by Baapu all the way till the very end. Kya baat kar rahe ho bhai?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opposition_to_the_partition_of_India#:~:text=Mahatma%20Gandhi%20opposed%20the%20partition,among%20Indians%20of%20all%20religions.

aadat se majboor....her cheez ke liye Bapu aur Nehru ko he blame karna hai...πŸ˜†

NathuPyare thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-catchmeifucan

Arre Behen! Neeche likha to tha ki word secular Indira gandhi ne ghuseda tha emergency ke dauran. But bapu ko agar partition religion Basis par hi karana tha to agar ek ko islamic nation bana rahe the to dusre ko Hindu nation bana dete. Plus complete population exchange hona chaihiye tha. Look how many hindus are left in Pak, whereas Muslim population is increasing in India.

NathuPyare thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-blue-ice.1

aadat se majboor....her cheez ke liye Bapu aur Nehru ko he blame karna hai...πŸ˜†

Haan ji hum to aadat se majboor hain.... Waise hi jaise apko har baar ke liye modi aur bjp ko kosna hota hai πŸ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Haan ji hum to aadat se majboor hain.... Waise hi jaise apko har baar ke liye modi aur bjp ko kosna hota hai πŸ˜†

Big difference between criticizing the current govt and someone who were there 70 years before....big difference.....sattar saal baad bhi unki galti he nikaloge toh aapne kya chane beche hain pichle aath saal mein?? aap matlab BJP..πŸ˜†

NathuPyare thumbnail

Good...because that was also as ridiculous as closing the meat shops....u want to fast in a secular country...do it...u can't impose your faith on others....Fasting means a lot of self control.....you can't penalize others if you don't have control over yourself.....

Although Sonu is a BJP supporter but I agree with a lot of what he says...not everything but a lot...like his take on the morning azaan in Masjids....I agree...we don't need loudspeakers for that....to disturb those who don't follow Islam.....I guess Azaan is to wake up everyone for morning namaz?? am I right?? toh Bhai...put and alarm and get up.....hum ko uthana hai...πŸ˜†

Same like people do Jagratas and put loudspeakers....I remember humare Board ke exams the and someone in the colony decided to do Jagrata and used loudspeakers....my father and one Uncle literally had to go and threaten them that they will call cops...because the kids had to go for exams next morning...and then they agreed to remove the loudspeakers....UP mein board ke exams are a big deal....fail ho gaye..to gaye...fir..πŸ˜†

Point is aapka religion..aapka faith..aapka hai....don't drag others into it....

Baap re! Aa gaya paragraph! 

Khair meat shops close karne ka mujhe koi purpose samajh nahi aata hai. But yes din me 5 baar jo loudspeaker se declare hota hai ki only Allah is true God that hurts my religious sentiments.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Arre Behen! Neeche likha to tha ki word secular Indira gandhi ne ghuseda tha emergency ke dauran. But bapu ko agar partition religion Basis par hi karana tha to agar ek ko islamic nation bana rahe the to dusre ko Hindu nation bana dete. Plus complete population exchange hona chaihiye tha. Look how many hindus are left in Pak, whereas Muslim population is increasing in India.

There is a reason that India IS(soon going to be WAS) respected among the similar countries...because we are a secular and democratic country....issliye aaj hum kahan aur baaki kahan...warna ban jao unko jaise..😳

NathuPyare thumbnail

Big difference between criticizing the current govt and someone who were there 70 years before....big difference.....sattar saal baad bhi unki galti he nikaloge toh aapne kya chane beche hain pichle aath saal mein?? aap matlab BJP..πŸ˜†

Matlab jab congress thi to aap congress ko bhi aise hi passionately criticize karti thi ya congress ke karykaal me apko koi gadbad nahi dikhti thi?

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Baap re! Aa gaya paragraph! 

Khair meat shops close karne ka mujhe koi purpose samajh nahi aata hai. But yes din me 5 baar jo loudspeaker se declare hota hai ki only Allah is true God that hurts my religious sentiments.

Woh unka belief hai....and no should stop them....just like for me Lord Shiva is the ultimate.....its my belief and nothing else bothers me....and no one can stop me from having my faith in Shiv ji..,,,the only thing is don't wake me up at 4 AM..πŸ˜†