Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Ask Aru. He's expert in this field. Maybe our man has a book: 101 ways to distract one self when wifey is close including counting sheep😆

Hospital scene tou rehne dou. Don't you remember that expert PTSD therapy imlie did with Arpita. It's similar to that trope where a paralyzed person can only heal, not heal, start running when watching a loved one fake injury or something🤪cvs want to induce similar ideology. I mean stop wasting Money on psychologists or physiotherapists🤪and who needs a hospital anyway. Only on public demand (public loves hospital romance).

The head massage scene was adorable. The guy is so awkward, it's really adorable❤️

That jacket is official right-out-of-hospital uniform for Aru😆

Edited by Shabia1 - 2 years ago
mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: aakritisri1111

Expect all the abnormality from this abnormal couple 🤣..

kekekek... So I get that their first big interaction was in the hospital of all places but please can we have the romance in more romantic locations? 🤣 It would help greatly for me to switch my brain off. 

At this stage, I am ready to find out if Aryan can get those cute kid bandages -- atleast it would be better than that white head tie. I am tired of seeing Aryan with a perpetual brown or white bandage over his eye. Some spot of colour and fun please! 😂

Minibaby Children's Adhesive Bandages for Kids Protection , Cute Lovely Cartoon Print, Band-Aid Assorted (Pack of 100): Buy Online in INDIA at desertcart

mango.falooda thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shabia1

Ask Aru. He's expert in this field. Maybe our man has a book: 101 ways to distract one self when wifey is close including counting sheep😆

Hospital scene tou rehne dou. Don't you remember that expert PTSD therapy imlie did with Arpita. It's similar to that trope where a paralyzed person can only heal, not heal, start running when watching a loved one fake injury or something🤪cvs want to induce similar ideology. I mean stop wasting Money on psychologists or physiotherapists🤪and who needs a hospital anyway. Only on public demand (public loves hospital romance).

The head massage scene was adorable. The guy is so awkward, it's really adorable❤️

That jacket is official right-out-of-hospital uniform for Aru😆

The head massage was so adorkable that I was really laughing. Instead of grazing her head, he looked like he was trying to find her pressure point and press down on it. 🤣

That PTSD therapy scene with Arpita was more funny because the two of them were physically wrestling and no one was shocked. 🤣But yea, I can still turn off my brain when it is an outdoor set and not in hospital setup. 😂

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mango.falooda

The head massage was so adorkable that I was really laughing. Instead of grazing her head, he looked like he was trying to find her pressure point and press down on it. 🤣

That PTSD therapy scene with Arpita was more funny because the two of them were physically wrestling and no one was shocked. 🤣But yea, I can still turn off my brain when it is an outdoor set and not in hospital setup. 😂

Yeah 🤣

The Ts were very shocked 🤣 remember Aparna asked: imlie tu Kya kar rhi hai? Although I won't forgive imlie for unnecessarily hurting him😡

Take expert opinion behna. Turn off your brain the moment you switch on your tv. It really helps🤣

Sheldon-Cooperr thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Has been said many times....

Ye serial biswas pe chalat hai, logic pe naahi.🤪

Logic doesn't have any space in this show I tell you. In future you will witness Aryan's one day bandage rule. No matter how serious the injury was, bandage will stay for a day only.🤣

RSBS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 4

I advice to not think when you look at the drama, otherwise your logic will be like chromosome threads, intertwining 🤣🤣.

Delphi1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mango.falooda

I was waiting for him to ask for more details like what time of year it was and the weather. 😂

Had a good laugh when he asked what he was supposed to with all the 42 sheep. 🐑🐑🐑 I wanted to suggest "biriyani??" 🤣

Never heard of Bhed Biryani earlier 

mango.falooda thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Delphi1

Never heard of Bhed Biryani earlier 

These days, you can make biriyani with all sorts of things. I am waiting for the day someone calls for tofu biriyani. 🤣

P.S ~ I was watching a biriyani cooking video earlier in the day. So maybe my mind directly went there. 😂

Edited by mango.falooda - 2 years ago
Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: SundariP

Bhai started watching that show, when does the ML become tolerable in that?

Only 4 episodes in, also ventured in phorum-wa and saw you ladies had great fun there ☺️

Ohh man those were the days🥺

ML will remain an ass until wedding which will happen in episode 69. People just loved him for his one liners and his swag but he was intolerable for a long time 

That forum was soo much fun and filled with lots of creative people.  We had a blast there specially FL's AT 😍😍

If you get a chance have a look at the first page of the AT its soo beautiful 🔥

Really miss those crazy time on IF 🤧